Sign in to follow this  
jeremi3210

36" tiller tines

jeremi3210

Hello i was just wondering if anyone knows anyplace

to get new tines for this tiller without spending a arm and a leg.

B-100 Dan

Hi Jeremi, there was a post on here a couple of months ago about tines for Wheel Horse tillers, someone had found replacements at a very, very good price. Might still be able to locate the post by looking back on the other pages. Good luck, hope this helps you out.

Dan

jeremi3210

The ones i see in that web site bolt on the ones i got are one piece. do you have to drill holes to make them work or are they not right?

GlenPettit

Those tines are an exact match for the Wheel Horse tines, BUT, they need to be cut and welded on (with probably an extra brace plate for support). The cutting edge and angle are correct for our tillers. Model L50C (left angled) or R50C (right), cost $11.77 each for "Hard Faced", or plain for $8.43 -- from Cleancutter above. Their 'spec' sheet shows the exact sizes, these do have holes which we don't need. Our tillers have one-piece double tines, welded on, one tine on each end; these replacement tines are single, each tine about 6" long. I'm ordering two "lefts" right now to replace the double one that broke.

Glen

Screenshot2012-09-23at71627PM_zpsb5c92b6c.pngScreenshot2012-09-23at71654PM_zps8bba9ece.png

JamesBe1

The ones i see in that web site bolt on the ones i got are one piece. do you have to drill holes to make them work or are they not right?

Luckily for me, my tiller uses the bolt on tines. I wish I could be of more help, but that's all I know about tines.