Sign in to follow this  
520H Redhorse

Tiller

520H Redhorse

I just bought a 36" tiller for my 1997 520 Hydro but it did not come with the pulley system for the tractor or the the lift. Any one know where I could find these? Thanks Horsers

can whlvr

sorry dont know of a source,i do know some guys have built their own,wonder how people loose these pullies all the time

jachady

I'd try sending a message to Kelly, he can probably hook you up.

520H Redhorse

Hey folks..Finally got everything for the tiller setup. Not at all sure how to set up the lift. There is no hole to snake anything thru. I do have the curved tube but don't have a clue where to start ...Any pictures anyone?

520H Redhorse

I got it!! I sat there and looked and checked Red-Square and looked and boom. Thanks anyway Horsers. Maybe I can help some one now.

• Like 1

56flatbed

You sure can! I have a 36" tiller that came with the C141 I bought a couple of months ago. It didn't come with the lift parts or the tractor pulley setup. Any part numbers and/or pictures would be great!

Thanks,

Wally

shorts

56 flatbed where in Mi, I have a complete tiller setup that you could look at and measure.

can whlvr

heres a couple of pics,its missing the small tension spring that hooks in that small hole and goes to a bolt in the frame,and there is none of the lift parts showed,you need a cable at minium,the rock shaft that goes under the seat is nice too,but not needed to run for a while,heres a 3rd pic,ita a homemade roller on the rear so the cable doesnt cut into the seat stand,sorry the small spring is shown in the pic with tthe stuff on the hood,taped to the pulley shaft

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

can whlvr

heres one more of it with spring and belt

DSC00093.jpg

56flatbed

Thanks for the pics. I am now trying to figure out the hookup to the hydro. The rockshaft and chain are installed, but nothing else.

Appreciate ya! Wally

can whlvr

the cable goes through the tube on the tranny to the bell crank that gets moved by the cylinder,it hooks to the lower hole on the bell crank that faces down,opposite crank to the one for the mower lift,i made my own cable and used cable clamps under the tractor to connect to the bell crank