Sign in to follow this  
Nelly

How to fit mower deck??

Nelly

I am havin problems with my wheelhorse mower deck a can not work out which bars go where i think it is a c-120 model. Any suggestions or pictures welcome. Thanks

nylyon

Is the question on how to mount the mower deck? which may be of some benefit but it probably doesn't tell you exacty what you are looking for but it may help get you in the right direction for more specific questions.

Nelly

I have figuered out hot to attatch the front its the bracket in the middle i am struggling with i carnt work out while holes the go in

Don1977

Are you trying to attach the deck to the tractor? Are you trying to resemble the lift frame on the deck?

groundhog47

Hello Nellie, My C-120 deck brackets look basically same as Nylon's post reply on removal. Up above in red bar where form, memebers, classified picks are find files>got to implements.go to 300 400 mower attachments and download that booklet it has side and rear discharge mower parts breakdowns that are basically just like my C-120 mower deck. That will give you a good idea of what attaches to where. If it is a matter of which hole the lift handle horizontal bar goes in it is th elongated hole. Pull your deck onto that bar lift up mkin' sure alignment fork on front mount points upward and pull up on lift handle guiding front bar shown in Nylons post link into hitch and swing lock into place.

?More info than needed? then disregard and Good day

groundhog47

Nellie, actually Tankman has this file download...Mower Decks P/N 5-1010 42" & P/N 5-1210 48, that actually gives written inst on how to install mower deck. Go to files and look on center pane. Good day

Don1977

The part about the fork on the attachment bar It has to go on the top rod in the Tach-a-matic hitch. As they get older and the deck parts loosen up and it is harder to get that fork to go in the right place.