Sign in to follow this  
B-8074

roto hoe chipper shreader

B-8074

Does anyone know where I could get a manual for a model 500 Roto-Hoe. I've ran every search I can think of and I'm not getting anything.

C-85

I can't offer any help.

I used to sell Roto Hoe and then they went out of business. I had a customer who wanted to replace his worn out chipper blade and I never could find one, so as far as I know it never got fixed. If anyone knows how to get parts for these I'd love to know.

Thanks,

C-85

B-8074

The main reason I was looking for it is to get the right size belts. The belt for the shredder seem to be correct and it was just replaced. The belt for the chipper keeps coming off and it seems to be the wrong width and length but it is old. I also wanted to know the easiest way to sharpen the chipper knife.

The Toolman

The main reason I was looking for it is to get the right size belts. The belt for the shredder seem to be correct and it was just replaced. The belt for the chipper keeps coming off and it seems to be the wrong width and length but it is old. I also wanted to know the easiest way to sharpen the chipper knife.

Take it to any good machine shop (not engine) an have them sharpen it on there surface grinder. They will be able to get it to the correct angle on this grinder also