Sign in to follow this  
608KEB

mounting rear lights on a 1974 B-100

608KEB

The rear seat pan on my 74 B-100 may be from a 1978-79 C-161, because there are holes in the back for two tail lights. The hole spacing between each tail light is 4". I was looking online at toro parts master and found part #105202 is supposed to work. I don't think it will because it's the same part # if you want to put a light on a B-100 and the hole spacing is 3". Would anyone know where to find tail lights with a 4" hole spacing?

rmaynard

The 1974 B-100 has a hinged rear fender pan. If you think you have a C-161 pan, how is it attached? :scratchead:

Martin

if the fender is for a c161 then it would look something like this......

IMG_1236.jpg

the outermost holes are spaced 3" apart, and the lights on the next pic are for the 3" spacing.....

a 4" spacing(and the corresponding taillight) would be a tight fit in the factory location......

IMG_1301.jpg

608KEB

the outermost holes are exactly 4' center to center. I was looking at Kelly's quick restro job on a c-121 and noticed reflectors on the back that looked like a 4" spacing. I also do not have a 3rd hole for wiring. There is no hole for a rear gas tank either. It does have holes for the seat that flips foward. I'll take a picture tomorrow.

Kelly

The reflectors on that tractor are wider than the holes in the fender, they are Walmart $1.99 reflectors, does it have the holes in the middle for a light??

Also I didn't show it, but I welded up some extra holes someone drilled for lights at one time, they were about 4" spacing, probably with these reflectors could have left them.

608KEB

no holes in the middle.