Sign in to follow this  
ww2imposter

Snowplow parts question

ww2imposter

Could someone either direct me to a parts list or help me identify the parts I need.

I have a model # 6 4113 plow-----------ser # 656686------------42" wide.

I need the upright control arm/handle (I think that's the handle for controlling the angle of the plow),

plus all the connecting linkage from the handle to the plow.

I am not sure of #'s or exactly what I need since mine is missing. Here is a pic of what I have.,

001.jpg

If anyone has these parts or knows a source it would be greatly appreciated.

Fun Engineer

WW2Imposter

Try contacting the following member."Kelly" He has a large supply of used parts. He may be able to help you out. You probably won't find these NOS although you may find a cable system to replace the rod. Are you a member of Yahoo Groups? There are several groups that you can subscribe to that have files of owners manuals with parts lists. Go to Yahoo Groups and search for "wheel horse tractor manuals 7". I think you will find what you need there. You will need to ask permission to join the group and this may take a couple of hours. Good Luck

Doorvip

I'm pretty sure I have the owners manual for my plow if you wanted toro numbers I can take a look?

ww2imposter

Thanks all

KC9KAS

I just made a "new" 54" plow out of 2 old 42" plow parts.

I made the angle release lever as well as the angle adjusting handle and the round rod that goes from the plow to the handle.

I have to go to a family birthday party now, but I will get some measurements and PM you.

ww2imposter

Update 8/13/12........I found all the parts needed plus what I believe to be an early 60's vintage WH trailer. I'll try and get a pic or two posted tommorow before the tear down begins.