Sign in to follow this  
toughredtractor

drive system on d180

toughredtractor

i found a turning break would this fit on the d180 but it has no disks where can i get them .what i was thinking there is a berek that pushes on one of the pullies to stop as well as loosens the v belts ,get rid of the brakes and put the other brakes on,get tighter belts could work.i would like to fix the pto cluch system i would need the complete rod with the spring ant the clutch arm probably the clutch as well ??? where can i source these maybe someone has them here my US items ship to Maine

Regards

Frank

i found a turning break would this fit on the d180 but it has no disks where can i get them .what i was thinking there is a berek that pushes on one of the pullies to stop as well as loosens the v belts ,get rid of the brakes and put the other brakes on,get tighter belts could work.i would like to fix the pto cluch system i would need the complete rod with the spring ant the clutch arm probably the clutch as well ??? where can i source these maybe someone has them here my US items ship to Maine

Regards

Frank

Regards

Frank

Regards

Frank

Regards

Frank

Regards

Frank