Sign in to follow this  
1975wheelhorsec160

grader blade

1975wheelhorsec160

hello i bought a 40 inch mid mount grader blade for $30 at a swap meet and i broke the main mouting bracket to it any ever have the pproblem before

KC9KAS

Sounds like a good deal you have there....$30 for a mid-mount plow.

Duff

hello i bought a 40 inch mid mount grader blade for $30 at a swap meet and i broke the main mouting bracket to it any ever have the pproblem before

Great price, broken or not. By "broken" what do you mean exactly? Pictures would help if you can! There's not much on these tractors that can't be fixed with a good welder and some patience!

Duff :thumbs:

Hydro

That's great deal. Has anyone seen the one on ebay? It's at $355.00 :eek: It's not the same as yours but wow that's the second one I've seen over $300.00

hm12460

I prefer the earlier model as compared to the 50" unit.

TheReDStAnG

That's great deal. Has anyone seen the one on ebay? It's at $355.00 :eek: It's not the same as yours but wow that's the second one I've seen over $300.00

Yeah I have. If they go any higher, mine might find itself on there as well.

$30 is one heck of a deal. As said, post pics. We don't know if your talking about the lifting arm or the part that goes into the quick attach. There's not much to them so I doubt the repair will be anything extensive.

1975wheelhorsec160

its the part that goes into the quick atach

TheReDStAnG

106_0797.jpg

So this is like the one you just picked up. The round bar that goes into the quick attach broke loose?

Alan_Heist

106_0797.jpg

So this is like the one you just picked up. The round bar that goes into the quick attach broke loose?

I want one of those!!

Forest Road

So you bought a grader blade for $30 and the 3/4" round bar that attatches to the tractor broke? Spend a bit more to have it repaired and enjoy! Your still way ahead!!!!! I have a 50" grader and it is by far my most enjoyed accessory. I grade a 1/2 mile dirt road a couple times a year with it. Could keep the place looking so good without it!