Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Possible 603 Purchase

Kelly

E or Ken I've got a dollar on it, anyone else??

TT

I can guarantee you that it's not E! -- He's allergic to round hoods. B)

combatmp29r

Yep TT's right no round hoods for Eldon. If its Ken I haven't got an email or phone call asking me if I want to ride to MO. Stephen he call you? B)

If this drags on for too long we may have to send the lincoln with the PA boys out to beat it out of T-MO's John Deeres :whistle: :horseplay:

chevelletown

Kelly you win the dollar. :whistle: I'm sending payment to the seller 1st thing Monday. BIG, BIG B) to TMO for all the help he gave me aquiring this. B) Its one of my favorite models B) I can't say enough kind words about the guys like TMO and all the others here on Red Square for the help and encouragement you give. The best part truly is the people in this hobby B)

Rollerman

Okay Ken...when do we go get it.

Looks heavy & may need some help loading it.

Congrats on the find & I agree there are some good people in this hobby....& this site B)

HorseFixer

Nice find! :whistle: So what was the final price? B)

Duke

CasualObserver

Very nice find TMO and score for Ken! My 603 is still on the table.... needs a little work, but I was very proud to get mine a few months ago. Ken, I know a guy who used to still have a few NOS square pan seats if you need to get a hold of one, but I'm guessing you've probably got an extra or two laying around, eh? B)

bowtieguy

Hey Ken....nice find....would like to see it someday..are you in the midwest somewhere close to TMO?.....don't want all them Horses going too far east ya know

B)