Sign in to follow this  
vino

Just saying hi

vino

I thought it would be nice to say Hay to everyone on this site. I,m a new horse owner. That is I am new to having one not that the horse is new. lol. I have an "80" D-200, "79" C-141 and another C model but not sure what it is. I've got a lot of work ahead of me, but I'll enjoy every minute of it. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions to shoot out to the knowledgeable ones on this site. and I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to reduce the size of the pictures so that this site will accept them, unless there is another way.

Any way I'm glad to have found this site, It has already answered a few of my questions by going through the forum section, very nice to see that people have had the same situations that I have and found the answers. My thanks.

Well have a good night.

Chuck

bowtiebutler956

:WRS: Vino!! Wow, you started out with a bang. :scared-eek: Thats quite a herd you have already aquired, and I'll be looking forward to seeing pics! :wwp::thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

smoreau

:WRS: Hello! You don't have to reduce the size of the pictures any more, just post them.

Jake Kuhn

:WRS: :wwp: :wwp: :wwp: :wwp: :wwp:

vino

Sorry tried again to upload pictures and it keeps telling me the file is to big. I'll take some other pictures with a lower setting on my camera, and then try again.

Kelly

:WRS:

AMC RULES

:WRS::popcorn:

vino

Photos are uploaded. in album "new herd"

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

bowtiebutler956

The D still looks very solid! Do you have an engine for the C141? Also like the tires on the back of the black hood! :text-datsphatyo:

Matt :flags-texas:

vino

yes the D is solid, took me an hour to start the engine but it is very smooth running engine. I just picked up a carb rebuild kit for it. the bad part is once I got it running the hydraulic manifold burst. I did find some one to build me another one. the brake peddle is frozen and I have to find a couple of parts for the pto clutch, "end cap washer and a tension spring" I am in the process of rebuilding the collar ass..

No the 141 had the motor stolen.

Is the one what they call a black hood tractor? Do you happen to know the year and model? It is in horrible condition. the hood is bent cracked and dented pretty bad along with the rest of it. Who ever had it had no idea how to fix or repair any thing, very sad story for that one.

can whlvr

Sparky

Mike......

octfst

Terry M

:WRS: :thumbs: Welcome Chuck!