Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

2012 Group Pictures

rmaynard

# 5 in the fri pic would be me. Sorry it took so long for the reply

Other than "bobert94" do you want your name listed as well?

bobert94

da what was i thinking, Bob mann Mishawaka, IN.

RedBone

Hello #3 friday #1saturday Is RED BONE Todd Pitts

rmaynard

Thanks for the update.

JimD

Anyone gonna finish updating the who's who in the picture? :scratchead: It's a scrolling nightmare the way it stands.

rmaynard

Anyone gonna finish updating the who's who in the picture? :scratchead: It's a scrolling nightmare the way it stands.

I've lost my "editing" privileges while waiting for #8 and #33 to identify themselves.

JimD

I've lost my "editing" privileges while waiting for #8 and #33 to identify themselves.

Can't you save the pic then re- post it and add the names? :scratchead:

rmaynard

Since it is a Photobucket image, I may be able to do that, however, if it doesn't work, then we have a busted link with no picture at all. There are a lot of Photobucket images that didn't travel well with the transition. I am afraid of what might happen if I attempt to change anything without having full editing privileges.

I may ask Karl to open it up one more time, but I really don't have time to work on it until after I return from vacation the second week of September.

JimD please give me a poke again after September 12. :teasing-poke:

JimD

Ohhhh Bbbooobbb, :teasing-poke: :ychain:

JimD

RSPashowgrouppic2012.jpg

1. Sparky (Mike) 2. rmaynard (Bob Maynard) 3. RedBone (Todd Pitts) 4. pfrederi (Paul Frederick) 5. bobert94 (Bob Mann) 6. Stevasuarus (Steve Hilleshiem) 7. Dave Mehlberg (whfan74's dad) 8. Unknown 9. 55rj35jr (Mike Wall) 10. octfst (Derek Rehberg) 11. speedyleedy (Tim Leedy) 12. kthack657 (Karen) 13. Jimt1971 (Jim) 14. Lauren (Docwheelhorse's daughter) 15. Docwheelhorse (Tony) 16. Anthony (Docwheelhorse's son) 17. jay in nc (Jay Holt) 18. Brad (Sparky's son) 19. rwilson (Rich Wilson) 20. woodchuckfarmer (Wayne) 21. tunahead72 (Ed) 22. BPjunk ("Wild" Bill Pearson) 23. riley088 (Nate) 24. tractordaverj59 (David Maxwell) 25. Darrenw85 (Darren Westlund) 26. wallfish (John Dicken) 27. funengineer (Dave Burley) 28. charliesd250 (Charlie Pitcher) 29. buckrancher (Brian Marion) 30. whfan74 (Scott Mehlberg) 31. Redbird 32.WH500Special (Steve) 33. Unknown 34. Stevebo (Steve Botelho)

Copy and paste is a great tool.