Sign in to follow this  
jay in nc

what i bought at the show

jay in nc
post-4393-0-76446300-1340757749_thumb.jpgthese are the goodies i bought at the show, 1 pair of aggs for the rj, rj gas tank, nos rj wheelhorse drive belt, 1 pair of rj studed front tires,spindles&tie rod, 2 pair of c161 front tires&rims 1 with spindles,1 set of 48in sd blades, 1 pto bearing, 3, 5 series belt guards to do the vent modifaction on. and this is special. 2 items from j.dog one is a starter generator bracket for my 1077 the other a hub for my raider 9. the reason they are special is that at the 2011 show when i bought parts jordan gave me his biz card with * 5 * printed on the back. he said a couple of months ago that it was good for 5%off well when i presented my card he GAVE me the parts! said i was the only one who gave the card back. so what i did was donate the parts money to there Max Nunn fund. mrs. jdog had a seperate bank bag just for this. they are A # 1 in my book! then on the way back to the motel at gettsyburg we stoped at Moon Acre Iron Works on rt 30 to check out his wares & bought 2 of these.post-4393-0-76446300-1340757749_thumb.jppost-4393-0-30647200-1340759457_thumb.jp we had a great time & met lots of great people. looking forward to next year Jay
  • Like 1

1maidenfan

post-4393-0-76446300-1340757749_thumb.jpgthese are the goodies i bought at the show, 1 pair of aggs for the rj, rj gas tank, nos rj wheelhorse drive belt, 1 pair of rj studed front tires,spindles&tie rod, 2 pair of c161 front tires&rims 1 with spindles,1 set of 48in sd blades, 1 pto bearing, 3, 5 series belt guards to do the vent modifaction on. and this is special. 2 items from j.dog one is a starter generator bracket for my 1077 the other a hub for my raider 9. the reason they are special is that at the 2011 show when i bought parts jordan gave me his biz card with * 5 * printed on the back. he said a couple of months ago that it was good for 5%off well when i presented my card he GAVE me the parts! said i was the only one who gave the card back. so what i did was donate the parts money to there Max Nunn fund. mrs. jdog had a seperate bank bag just for this. they are A # 1 in my book! then on the way back to the motel at gettsyburg we stoped at Moon Acre Iron Works on rt 30 to check out his wares & bought 2 of these.post-4393-0-76446300-1340757749_thumb.jppost-4393-0-30647200-1340759457_thumb.jp we had a great time & met lots of great people. looking forward to next year Jay

Where did you find the metal wheel horse emblem??? I want one !

jay in nc

moonacre ironworks

Jake Kuhn

Those are some nice purchases Jay! Jake

Zeek

Buying, selling, meeting, hanging . . . that's what make the show

Ken B

Looks like you went on a trinket shopping spree! I did some of that at the show myself! How long till the next BIG SHOW?

Wheel-N-It

Looks like you brought home some real fine goodies Jay!

I'll see you Saturday. Thank you for taking the Onan to the show for me and Duke :)

stevasaurus

great scores Jay and nice meeting you at the show. :)