Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Great lakes Wheel horse show in MI

wingrider

I too have the book and I would prefer the tires&rims also

Wingrider

HorseFixer

Well I too would like to see the Tires as Scotty Is having the Book at his Show and I dont think it would be right to Steal The Thunder

and take away any chance of raising $$$ for Maxes Cause. Yep looking forward to seeing Ole Friends and making new ones.

MJ and I have been making plenty of juice for fri and sat nights Bon fire. As far as tractors I havent worked on nuttin think I might

bring my ole 633 and 704 and bring them. I also have a C-120 that I bought from a guy that I might PU on the way. Susa sorry ya

cant bring yer Boy cause I get good deals from him! :thumbs: Anyways look fwd to seeing everyone there. :bow-blue: Everyone drive safe.

• Like 4

Rooster

I wont be at the show, but if I was I wouldn't care what the raffle was for...I want the book and need the tires, lol!

Why not make it "Winners Choice" ?

Jeremy Watson

TIRES! Hoping to come and buy the winning ticket.

clyde

nothing like a new set of ags!!!!!! :happy-jumpeveryone: so i say ags. but then again i already have the book

SousaKerry

Sousa sorry ya

cant bring yer Boy cause I get good deals from him! :thumbs:

O that's the other kid, My son Ryan is 8, Daryl 17 is my soon-to-be-step-son he is the one how crashes into people and tried to run over Kelly last year.....He won't be driving much this year....

• Like 1

Kelly

Tires it is, rims are at the powder coaters as I type, tires will be ordered sat.

stevasaurus

:happy-jumpeveryone: Kelly, I remember the look on that kids face when he won the tires, was that 2 years ago,...can't get that with a book. Good call. :)

Kelly

Tires are ordered, they will be in mon. afternoon, rims should be done wed. I post pics when they are here.

HorseFixer

Sousa sorry ya

cant bring yer Boy cause I get good deals from him! :thumbs:

O that's the other kid, My son Ryan is 8, Daryl 17 is my soon-to-be-step-son he is the one how crashes into people and tried to run over Kelly last year.....He won't be driving much this year....

Well Daryl seems like a pretty nice Lad he does seem pretty opininated, sounds like someone else I know :eusa-whistle::roll: Anyways make sure

he is manning your swap area maybe he will sell me the farm :ychain: For a Qt of apple juice!

Lane Ranger

Kelly: David and I will be there on Saturday at the Eaton County Fairgrounds in Charlotte for the show. We won't be able to bring tractors but we are looking forward to it.

shorts

we plan on coming over for the day saturday probably not bringing any tractors this year.

Kelly

Come on guys your killing me, no tractors!!?? with out people bringing tractors we have no show.

ol550

Thinking about bringing a Case, Massey, and a JD. Looking for a Cub to make a full load. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :confusion-confused:

Jake Kuhn

Well I am curious, will you guys hate me if I bring a deere and will it not be normal? I thought I only saw a couple of deere lawn tractors last year and that was it. The 60 really needs to make it to a real show since she is so beautiful!!! :ROTF: Jake

smoreau

Go ahead and bring some off brand tractors! I think some dead weight would be fun to pull around the show with our Horses! Got to show off our pony's if you know what I mean :ROTF:

Jake Kuhn

Ok,she will stay home,wouldn't want to see her get ran over would I :ROTF:

Kelly

Tires are here, Carlisle 23x8.5x12 Tru powers, rims should be done in a day or so.

post-85-0-54752000-1343182208_thumb.jpg

post-85-0-54965000-1343182359_thumb.jpg

also anyone camping when you get there see me or one of the girls at the registration table for your camping permit, it is still $15 a day with elect.

And I need to stress the gates to the show area will be locked at 8am on sat. after that you will have to unload in the parking lot then drive your tractors in, no exceptions, sorry, we are charging a gate fee to all not showing items or selling, and if the gates are open people just walk in, again the gates will be locked at 8am on sat.

Kelly

Rims are back from the powder coaters, and tires are mounted, ready to be installed on the winners tractor.

post-85-0-90721600-1343428962_thumb.jpg

post-85-0-14643000-1343429041_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

Those are sure some nice tires Kelly! Maybe I will get lucky and win my first raffle this year :ychain: Jake

perry

NICE ! :) . thanks for getting those done for me , ill pick them up on the 4th :banana-wrench:

smoreau

Perry! it is so nice of you to pick them up for me and install them on my tractor! :ROTF: They look very nice Kelly, some one will have a big smile on there face Sat night!

• Like 1

Kelly

Only 5 days left, I hope to see many of you here this year, remember on sat. be here before 8am, for more on that read above.

Jake Kuhn

Can't wait for it! I'll be there with two square hoods and two 401's. Make sure to stop by and say hi. Jake

HorseFixer

I'm here........ where is everybody: :scratchead: I declare the winner of the tires is ME the rest of you are a no call no show! :eusa-whistle: