Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Great lakes Wheel horse show in MI

SousaKerry

Dang Duke there aint no early bird special ya know other then you get your choice of camp sites

Fun Engineer

I'm cleaning and loading up the horses tomorrow. Hope to leave work early on friday and be there in the late afternoon on Friday. Don't take all the shaded campsites. If all goes well I've got a different kind of Wheel Horse product I'll be picking up along the way. :eusa-think: I've never seen this setup before, maybe someone else has. :teasing-whipyellow:

Hope to see a lot of old friends and meet some new ones.

Dave

HorseFixer

Dang Duke there aint no early bird special ya know other then you get your choice of camp sites

Had to come early to practice singing camp fire songs and chop up Pic Nic tables so we have plenty of firewood. :ychain:

~Duke

rockinhorse

Got a question about motels any good one's? stay with chain like comfort inn, holiday inn or are there some local motels that are good ? do you think they will be full ? Best to make reservations ? Will be there fri. and sat. thanks Karl

Kelly

We have a Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn, and a Super 8 all with in a few miles or less from the show, might not be a bad idea on calling ahead, don't think they will be full but the cheap rooms might go first.

And all of the camp grounds are shaded, hard to find a spot that is not.

Duke don't set up in my spot this year, we will have to move you again :ychain:

HorseFixer

We have a Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn, and a Super 8 all with in a few miles or less from the show, might not be a bad idea on calling ahead, don't think they will be full but the cheap rooms might go first.

And all of the camp grounds are shaded, hard to find a spot that is not.

Duke don't set up in my spot this year, we will have to move you again :ychain:

Leave me a sign or something at the end of yer spot I plan on setting up Thursday. :thumbs2: If ya dont have anything I suppose

I can bring up some of that chopped up Pic Nic Table! :whistle:

smoreau

Know you just leave the meals on wheels alone Duke! Steve likes it to much! :ROTF:

Kelly

Duke make sure you wait to pay for camping when I get there, that way it goes on our show tally, not straight to the fair board, we need the show in the black.

HorseFixer

Kelly Last Year I was told by the Tractor Show Guys to pay for camping up to Fri, Sat, Sun, nights cause thats what they are responsible for. So with that in mind I paid up To Thursday Night. I forget the Tractor Honcho Guys name on the Gator (real nice guy incidentally) but he is the one who told me last year and I paid him. I already Paid Dave the camp host for Sat through Thursday. Actually the Tractor Show charged me $10.00 a night last year and I paid $15.00 for the the other days. :dunno:

I'm not gonna get into the who owes who deal all I know is I'm paid in full to Thurs. Just tell me where yer spot is cause I don't wanna hafta tear my stuff down again. :thumbs2:

Thanks ~Duke

Kelly

Just wanted to let everyone know that Super 8 in Charlotte is no longer Super 8 it is now America's Best! If you make reservations on line it will make it for Charlotte North Carolina NOT Michigan. If you have made reservations online check it because it cost my parents a night before they didn't catch it so they couldn't cancel 24 hours ahead of the day.

wheel-mule

Kelly I'm planning on being there.I get there late Friday or early Saturday.Save me a spot.

Kelly

See ya Chuck, remember sat, be here before 8am to set up your stuff.

shorts

It looks like I'll be bringing 2 tractors upsat morning, see you then

shorts

otrelwood

We are heading up sometime in the morning bringing the kids rat rod ,a c160 worker and an 855 barn find see you tomorrow i hope and a cart

• Like 1