Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Great lakes Wheel horse show in MI

Terry M

Looking forward to this show! :handgestures-thumbupright: :USA:

perry

Looking forward to seeing you again Perry...hope you join us at the campfire. :)

you know i wont miss a good campfire :) . thats one thing great about this show, it continues after hours in the camping area and hanging out with all the wheel horse folks

stevasaurus

amen Perry...and all you Ohio guys are welcome also...bring your buckeye outfits... :) :) :) :)

I made a mistake in saying we would be there Thursday..we are looking at Friday late morning.

smoreau

I'm shouting for thur, but may be first thing fri depending on how things come together at the last min if you know what I mean. Planing on bringing the 400, 875, 66 lawn ranger, and the 520 with a magnum 18. No ambulance this year, and yes Steve the meals on wheels will be there! I cant wait to see all you guys again and look forward to all the good times in the camp ground.

• Like 1

Martin

looking forward to it too.......

decksetter

I think I may make this one. Is there still a pretty good crowd Saturday? If I make it it probably wouldn't be till Saturday morning.

stevasaurus

Saturday is the big day Jordan...come on up. :)

Jake Kuhn

I should be there saturday about 8 or 9 to probably after the meeting/raffle. Think I may bring the c120,b80,both 401's and d to sell if I don't find a buyer by then. can't wait for the show. If you guys see a blue canopy with my tractors intruduce yourself. I want to meet you guys. hint...I am the kid,not the older man,that is my dad :) Jake

SousaKerry

I'll be there but I just found out from the X that I will not be able to have my son that weekend....bummer oh well you can't win em all

Kelly

Ok guys mini update a few things that need to be addressed, SATURDAY, if you get here after 8:30 you WILL have to unload in the parking area, and bring your stuff in the gate, sorry but we end up with a bunch of trailers in the show area people talking stuff not getting unloaded, and we have people that payed to get in to look at tractors have to deal with it, and we have to have a person man the gate, so no one sneaks in, sorry but it has to be done.

The main show does not start till sat. but we highly recommend coming fri. that way it is not a mad house sat. I will be there most of the day fri. to help with setting up a spot for you, if I'm not right there I'll be back, I have a few more duties this year at the show, and if I thought I was busy in the past I'll really be hoppin now.

If you have questions send me a PM, I may not see it posted in here, I'll be posting a big update in a day or so with more info.

Kelly

Quick poll, anyone can vote even if your not coming, what would you buy more raffle tickets for a set of NEW Carlisle ag tires 23x8.5x12 on rims or a signed second edition WH book that is numbered with paper work, also NEW, no both are not going to be raffled, I have other prizes also like most years about 10 items, 2 of the other items are going to be gift certificates for decals from redo your horse in the amount of $50 each, but I need to get the big prize ready in the next week or so, let me know what you think. Kelly

Jake Kuhn

Both sound like some great prizes. My vote would probably be for the book though,I have never even seen one of these books in person and would really like to read the book. Jake

Martin

I second what Jake said. Never seen the book before, would love to win that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevasaurus

I'm going for the tires Kelly. Red Square is already doing a raffle for the books, with the drawing in October. I would not want to take away from that...you can do the book next year if it works out. :) Just my 2 cents. :bow-blue:

dclarke

My vote would be for the tires Kelly.

ol550

Tires tires and more tires. :handgestures-thumbup: Mike

Martin

by voting for the book i dont want to take anything away from redsquare and scotts m&g, but tires can be had for reasonable $ just about everywhere, the book not so much. i figure i need all the chances i can get with my luck at winning raffles. i would still be buying just as many tickets whether there is a book at both venues or not......

my vote is for something out of the ordinary......not easily obtainable.....

Fun Engineer

Tires

Kelly

Keep the comments coming, I want to know what to raffle off? I don't want to step on the toes of the book raffle at Scotts but I don't think this will, it might peak interest in the book and help ticket sales for Scott, not saying it will be the book, I will probably go with the majority vote.

perry

show me the rubber :icecream: . tires may draw other people than just us wheel horse guys . can you make this into a poll with a chart.

• Like 1

whfan74

Don't worry about me, but I appreciate the comments. There will be 2 books at mine. One auctioned through RedSquare and the other for those present the day of the show.

smoreau

I love ags!! like Parry said "show me the rubber!" so that's my vote!

SousaKerry

tires, I already have the book

buckrancher

tires