Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Great lakes Wheel horse show in MI

Kelly

More to come soon, now that the big show is over and many of us could not make it, or if you did and want more, it is coming in Aug. 3,4 and 5th held in Charlotte MI 48813 I will be posting alot more in the next week, but if you have any questions shoot me a PM, Hope to see you all here.

Jake Kuhn

Can't wait for it Kelly!

Fun Engineer

Kelly

Please post info on camping and if food is available.

Thanks Dave

Kelly

Nice wooded campgrounds on site with showers a restrooms elect. included for $15 a night, some food will be sold on site, not sure on the menu right now, but we are only 8 blocks from tons of places to eat from nice set down resturants to about every fast food joint going, gas staiton one block up the street, Walmart, and TSC only 4 miles away, we have 4 nice hotels with in 4 miles also,one is only a few blocks away, I'll post more soon.

new2horses

Kelly and all, We from the South are planning on making the trip and attached is a picture of a portion of the load we are bringing, also an example of the custom embroidery we do on CAPS, SHIRTS, PURSES, and KOOZIES. We have thepost-2940-0-83844000-1341353559_thumb.jppost-2940-0-66463300-1341353830_thumb.jp following models digitized and available, RJ58-Suburban, 502-854, Lawn Ranger (early round fender) 605-1056 If there is some special request someone has just drop us a line and we will be glad to try and help. Looking forward to seeing all out Wheel Horse friends from the far North!

new2horses

Forgot to say in my previous post. The tractors pictured are: from left to right 552, 963 and 654. They are all for sale.

new2horses
post-2940-0-93688400-1341410249_thumb.jp More examples of the Wheel Horse custom work the wife offers.

Eriks Red horse herd

New2horses- looks like you do wonderfull work ! will be a pleasure to have ya come up to the show and bring your work. Lookin foward to meeting ya all.

Zeek

Hmm . . . another show :eusa-think:

post-2940-0-93688400-1341410249_thumb.jp More examples of the Wheel Horse custom work the wife offers.

If we can't make the show, are these things we can order from you directly?

HorseFixer

MJ and I will be there (only show we will be able to attend this year as we will have a break in her physical therapy). We are presently on vacation this week at a local campground giving the The Dukes Stabbin Cabin :wicked: its first run of the year, checking out the equipment. The A/C is getting a workout its 100 deg :eek: in the shade and 74 :angry-chillpill: inside right now. :thumbs: Had the grandkids over today fishin and a cookout. Anyways Hey Steve if we cant find enough Fire Wood we can always chop up some more Pic Nic Tables :ychain: like we did last year! :roll: I figure Kelly can take us out for Pizza after the show this time can pay! :eusa-whistle: We look forward to seeing you all there. Cheers ~Duke

Martin

well if kellys paying for pizza, were going eatin this year instead of keeping an eye on somebodys bikes at the campground...... :ychain: :ROTF:

stevasaurus

I'm in...JoeBob and I will be camping there this year. Looking forward to the good times and some of Duke's apple pie. :) What picnic table??? I think the one on wheels will be there also. :)

buckrancher

name='stevasaurus' timestamp='1341492501' post='305979']

I'm in...JoeBob and I will be camping there this year. Looking forward to the good times and some of Duke's apple pie. :) What picnic table??? I think the one on wheels will be there also. :)

name='HorseFixer' timestamp='1341445525' post='305903']

MJ and I will be there (only show we will be able to attend this year as we will have a break in her physical therapy). We are presently on vacation this week at a local campground giving the The Dukes Stabbin Cabin :wicked: its first run of the year, checking out the equipment. The A/C is getting a workout its 100 deg :eek: in the shade and 74 :angry-chillpill: inside right now. :thumbs: Had the grandkids over today fishin and a cookout. Anyways Hey Steve if we cant find enough Fire Wood we can always chop up some more Pic Nic Tables :ychain: like we did last year! :roll: I figure Kelly can take us out for Pizza after the show this time can pay! :eusa-whistle: We look forward to seeing you all there. Cheers ~Duke

:thumbs: sounds good

brian

new2horses

Zeek and all others intrested, Yes you can order anything the wife does directly, we will be happy to ship most anywhere. Those of you attending the Show in PA last year may have seen some of her work already, and at least one of the pictures Stevasaurus posted from this years show had a picture of one of her shirts.

I have also added another picture, this is a new design. We wanted something for those of us with an addiction to the first square hood tractors.

post-2940-0-06382700-1341494085_thumb.jp

SousaKerry

Can you change the numbers and do like a 655?

AMC RULES

...or no numbers at all, like the '68 Commando...WHCC's 2012 tractor of the year?

That square hood design is really NICE. :thumbs: :thumbs:

You guys should put an ad for your work in the vendors section here on :rs:

• Like 1

new2horses

Kerry Craig,

The tractor pictured, we think, would pass for a 655. We have been trying to make them general enough to meet a variety of needs and still hold our costs within reason. Will speak to the wife and see if she can leave the number off to allow for the Commando 6's-8's maybe an 867 too!

• Like 1

new2horses

Another note regarding the custom embroidery. The wife says she will presonalize any item at no additional charge, and we will deliver at no charge also. Any personalized items must be paid for with the order and we will need to have any order in by July 23rd. When you contact us please be ready with color, size, design, and personalizing info. Thanks, the Browns

perry

have not missed this show yet , i shall be there. really is a great time and look forward to seeing all you again in the campground for some good bon fires and cold beer. looks like ill be taking just the 877 this year. unless i sneak a simplicity in also :)

stevasaurus

Perry, do you mind if JoeBob and I watch you guys set up camp again this year...very entertaining. :ychain: :)

smoreau

Perry, are you bringing a tractor for your daughter? Gabby will have her lawn ranger there.

perry

Perry, are you bringing a tractor for your daughter? .

nope, may just bring 877 and that one has the suicide hydro control ...LOL

perry

Perry, do you mind if JoeBob and I watch you guys set up camp again this year...very entertaining. :ychain::)

not sure what we are doing for this year. tent, camper, or sleep in truck

stevasaurus

Looking forward to seeing you again Perry...hope you join us at the campfire. :)

• Like 1

speedyleedy

Might be able to get some us wheelhorse guy from ohio to come up ! :)