Sign in to follow this  
seanmpeck

three point hitch d 160

seanmpeck

I'm looking for a three point hitch for my d 160. it was my dads tractor i remember driving when i was young. i have not seen or heard from him in over twenty years but recently found the tractor at an uncles house that recently passed away and just had to have it. i would really like to get somethings for it and make it useable again

Kelly

:WRS: I'd get the tractor up and running, make sure it does not need other stuff, but 3 points can be had off ebay, or from time to time on here in the classified section, but they are a pricy item, most run in $250+ range for a complete one.

JamesBe1

Welcome to RedSquare Sean. There are several of us here that have D-Series tractors. Feel free to ask questions about your tractor, there is a lot of knowledge here and good people who are willing to share it.

Kelly, is correct, ebay is probably the best source of tractor parts at the moment. You can also try posting an advert here in the wanted section.

Be prepared to pay, 3-point hitches aren't cheap.

James

1maidenfan

:text-welcomewave: 2 :rs:

:wwp: OF YOUR :wh:

KC9KAS

Welcome to the best place on Earth to find information on Wheel Horse tractors!

Red Square Rocks!

seanmpeck

thanks for the welcomes and the info everyoone! the tractor is in good running condition the oly thing i had to do was drain the old gas and clean the carburator a little and it took right off :greetings-clappingyellow:

1maidenfan

thanks for the welcomes and the info everyoone! the tractor is in good running condition the oly thing i had to do was drain the old gas and clean the carburator a little and it took right off :greetings-clappingyellow:

Sounds great :woohoo:

Still though :wwp::deadhorse: :happy-jumpeveryone:

JamesBe1

If its been sitting for a long while, I would advise you to change the oil(s) and especially the hydro filter.

midnight rambler

hi sean yes and welcome to RS some Ds had the rock shaft on the back and if so you should only need the lift arms and center link, if that is all you need i might be able to help you for a reasonable price. i only believe i have the arms and center link, i would have to dig around for more but not sure what i could find, best thin is ebay or wait for a swap meet.