Sign in to follow this  
radarme

Part Needed....

radarme

So I've been restoring my '78 C-121 and everything is done but a little wiring, the decals, and a MISSING PART... The missing part is part of the governer linkage... A small braket and and screw with a few washers and a spacer. I even took a picture of it as I took it off.. but it's gone..... can't find it anywhere. I've tried RCPW, local mower parts shop, and even ebay... Can't find it anywhere. Does anyone here have an extra? I'll gladly pay market price for it. Thanks! David

post-5908-0-12944100-1339561665.jpg

Kelly

I should have that part/parts, send me a PM, I will look tonight after work.

Riley088

If Kelly does not have it for you I might. I also will look when I get home tonight.

pfrederi

That is the high speed limit...used on all the K series singles 235084 235085 235086 Bracket spacer stop

tunahead72

Aren't you glad you took photos? :handgestures-thumbup:

radarme

Oh yeah.... I must have taken a hundred as I dismantled the beast. Still can't believe that I lost that whole assembly. I can pretty much guaranty that as soon as I find a replacement, get it all cleaned up and painted, I'll find the original... Probably still on a wire hanger somewhere.

rmaynard

Losing things is par for the course with me. I took my HVLP sprayer apart to clean it. Lost a part. Tore the shop apart looking for it. Gave up. Bought a new sprayer. Came home and found the missing part sitting right where I was working. :banghead: My wife says I have hysterical blindness. The amount of blindness is directly proportional to the need of what you are looking for.

Don't give up. It WILL turn up, but not until you get a new one. :confusion-shrug:

COMMANDO6

Oh yeah.... I must have taken a hundred as I dismantled the beast. Still can't believe that I lost that whole assembly. I can pretty much guaranty that as soon as I find a replacement, get it all cleaned up and painted, I'll find the original... Probably still on a wire hanger somewhere.

Thats always how it works. My dad has about 5 paint rollers and 10 tape measures because whenever he needs it, its gone!

Callen

I think there is another demension that barrows things from us....Ever been working on something and lay a tool right in plain sight, reach for it and it's gone? you search everywhere it could of possibly fallen, give up go get another and when you get back it's right in plain site right where it should of been?

rmaynard

Wow. You mean I'm not the only person that wanders in and out of the Twilight Zone on a regular basis?

radarme

I'm still looking for a source for this part.... I've got an awfully pretty tractor sitting in the garage that wants to get out and work!

radarme

I believe I found what I need on ebay. We'll see in a few days!!!

cjsdad

I believe I found what I need on ebay. We'll see in a few days!!!

If not, send me a PM. I recently acquired an incomplete parts engine that has one of those.

• Like 1