Sign in to follow this  
fourwheels0

who's showing up on thursday?

Sparky

My truck gets horrible fuel mileage and only a 20 gallon tank so I'll have to make a few more stops than the rest of the CT. convoy.

How horrible ? I'm going to be getting 10mpg tops with my trailer and three tractors on board. Thankfully she has a 34 gallon tank. Really sucks watchin the $$ going up up up up on the gas pump screen tho :banghead: !

Mike.....

VinsRJ

Gas prices are cheaper in PA... look at it from that direction.

Ken B

My truck gets horrible fuel mileage and only a 20 gallon tank so I'll have to make a few more stops than the rest of the CT. convoy.

How horrible ? I'm going to be getting 10mpg tops with my trailer and three tractors on board. Thankfully she has a 34 gallon tank. Really sucks watchin the $$ going up up up up on the gas pump screen tho :banghead: !

Mike.....

I'll be real lucky if I get 10mpg, without the bonus of Hemi power. :ychain: Just an ole 350 doing the best that she can. It is what it is but the small fuel tank really stinks! I'm on the fence about taking my Grand Cherokee.....I'd rather do that but my 10 yr. old son Cole REALLY wants to take the truck. I'll make my decision about 5 minutes before I leave

fireman

I'm still crossing my fingers for Thursday. My son graduates high school Weds. night. With all of this rain every friggin day AND evening, who knows if it will be postponed. If I can make it Thursday I may pull out REAL early in the morning. My truck gets horrible fuel mileage and only a 20 gallon tank so I'll have to make a few more stops than the rest of the CT. convoy. I won't be able to sleep at all the night before so I figure why not. Besides, I love traveling under the cover of darkness.

Ken, I'm with you. I'm either leaving late Wednesday night or real early (like 1:00 or 2:00am) Thursday morning. I can make it on 1 tank of fuel (36 gallon tank) so only stopping for pee breaks.

stevasaurus

The excitement is really starting to build...going to be in the 80's Wednesday and Thursday here in Chicago land. I will try to bring these temperatures with me. Travel safe everyone. :) :) :)

jimt1971

Steve that is cool but the temps will be an hour behind.

Jim

bowtieguy

Will not be there....BUT I would like to know what ole Jerry's road kill stew tastes like!!!...I'm sure you can tell where he is camping from the "smell" in the air!

Buzz

Will not be there....BUT I would like to know what ole Jerry's road kill stew tastes like!!!...I'm sure you can tell where he is camping from the "smell" in the air!

Jerry isn't cooking anymore. We stay in his motorhome and eat breakfast and dinner at the Apple bin restaurant. As we get older, we get wiser...............

• Like 1

fourwheels0

so what do you guys think my chances are at getting a good running tractor on Thursday is?.

looking for a c-series 120-160.

with a plow would be a bonus.

i'm hoping and praying i get one.

rwilson

I will be in thursday morning. leaving here around 6 or 7 so that puts me there around 9 or 10. but noon to be safe!!

kj4kicks

I'm bringing a pretty decent C-160 Auto, a 312-8 and a 1077 along to sell. I also have a nearly-new 48" dozer blade. Looking to buy a nice 416H. Sparky, got a 416H for sale???

Look me up in the next to last building on the right.

so what do you guys think my chances are at getting a good running tractor on Thursday is?.

looking for a c-series 120-160.

with a plow would be a bonus.

i'm hoping and praying i get one.

buckrancher

anyone going to be at the apple bin around 7:00 am thursday morining?

Brian

fourwheels0

kj4kicks sorry i should have mentioned it sooner but i'm looking for an 8 speed 120-160.

thanks though.

i'll be looking at everything 8 speed people have lol.

rmaynard

Brian

Brian,

I am now planning on leaving Thursday morning from Westminster. I've never eaten at the Apple Bin, but I do love breakfast. I can meet you and Jo there at 7:00 AM.

Bob

buckrancher

Brian

Brian,

I am now planning on leaving Thursday morning from Westminster. I've never eaten at the Apple Bin, but I do love breakfast. I can meet you and Jo there at 7:00 AM.

Bob

sounds like a plan see you there

Brian

billalex1117

myself and bill jenkins will be there thursday morning so we can get all of the goodys setup!! see ya guys there.

bill in pa