Sign in to follow this  
bean

will snow blowers from the 60s fit quick - attach from the 70s-80s

bean

will a snow blower from the late 60s (st series) fit the newer quick attatch systems of the later tractors?

Sparky

Not without some mods. I think the 60's type bolted to either side of the frame.

Mike..........

• Like 1

bean

:thanks:

Kelly

And some have the belt engaugment built on to the blower mount, I have sold the mount off newer blowers with the idler pulley set up to people to convert old blowers to fit the newer tractors.

Horse'n Around

I dont know if this is the snow blower your thinking of but just in case I thought I would post these in the hopes it might help. I bought this 653 a year ago this past May. I bought it as pictured with the with the blower already installed. After removing the blower, it doesnt seem like it would be very fast to install. It also came with another blower just like it but it was pretty much for parts as it was rusted up pretty badly. I was going to keep it but as I realised my health was probably going to cause us to have to move back to AZ :sad: I figured it was best to sell them both along with my plow. Jordan bought them from me at the Big Show last year. I figured it was a pretty safe bet I would'nt be needing them in SE Arizona anytime soon :eusa-think: No way I would have parted with the 653 tho, it here with the rest of my Horse's. It sure runs good :) Anyway I hope that these pictures help in some way.

John

Newpics008.jpg

Newpics011-1.jpg

KGrHqNmEE2EDIs0cQBNrO3QLlFQ_12.jpg

bean

thanks. I w

And some have the belt engaugment built on to the blower mount, I have sold the mount off newer blowers with the idler pulley set up to people to convert old blowers to fit the newer tractors.

Kelly,

I would like some more info on mounts. I have a pic of the blower. I will send it to you and, if you will, tell me what I might need or if it is even possible

thanks everyone