Sign in to follow this  
Stigian

How to move a shed

Stigian

The time has almost arrived when i need to start the earth works for my workshack extension, but i had one big object in the way, my office or my Wife's ebay office as it is now :whistle:

As it was being put back into use the next day i didnt want to take it all apart, sooooo the only way to move it was in one piece B)B)

Let the madness begin :horseplay: B)

Shed Moving Link Thingy

Sparky

Ian!! That was fantastic footage and I was laughin all the way thru it.

Thanks for the big smile today B) !

Mike............

PS.....I'm gonna watch it again....hehe

Kelly

Pretty cool I like your vids

Curmudgeon

That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you needed was a little more weight on the.... No wait, maybe not. Seems I wanted to move a shed once, quite a bit bigger than yours. No problem, just add some weight. Ok, a little more weight. Ok, a LOT of weight! Oops, now I know how much it costs to replace an axle and hub......

Nick

Yep thats a great one Ian. You know a shrub pulling junk lifting redneck like myself is going to love that project. B):whistle: Also great video and soundtrack as usual. B)

kj4kicks

Cheers Ian ! Another masterpiece !

B) :whistle:

Duff

You ROCK!

Now....I've gotta practice that "leg over the steering wheel dismount" maneuver! :whistle: I've kicked my shifters one too many times B)

Great vid!

Duff B)

T-Mo

Again, Ian, a fantastic production. Another excellent video. B)

92Pony

LOL!! Pete and Garry sure move fast! :whistle:

Great vid! B)

Wade

WheelHorse_of_course

nice B)

That almost seemed too easy! :whistle:

Hardly even damaged the lawn B)

I wonder how much better it would have gone without the dualies? They sure kept you from digging holes, but a little more traction might have helped.

As usual, great film and great job Ian. B)

KyBlue

Awesome Production!!!! Thanks for the big smile!

Torino

Great video!! I love watching them. Only have one small suggestion. B) Post a version before you put the music in. I love hearing these horses work.

combatmp29r

Ian once again masterful filmaking. NOw did you cut a door for the wife to get into here office, or was the whole idea to help her in through the window and then lock it? B) :whistle:

Duff

NOw did you cut a door for the wife to get into here office, or was the whole idea to help her in through the window and then lock it? B)B)

Now THAT's funny right there! :whistle: B)

perry

another great vid B)

Rideawaysenior

Ian,

As always, a great video.

Jack

bustedglass

Great vidio, and good job Ian. Good thing you had those 2 "Workhorses" :banana: :banana: :banana: .....

Stigian

Wow, you guys are great :banghead:

You know of course that all these great comments will only encourage me to do more vids B):)

Ian!! That was fantastic footage and I was laughin all the way thru it.

Thanks for the big smile today whtractor/thumbsup.gif !

Mike............

Cheers Mike, glad to make you smile :whistle:

Pretty cool I like your vids

Thanks Kelly, i quite like em as well :banghead::o

That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you needed was a little more weight on the.... No wait, maybe not. Seems I wanted to move a shed once, quite a bit bigger than yours. No problem, just add some weight. Ok, a little more weight. Ok, a LOT of weight! Oops, now I know how much it costs to replace an axle and hub....

Ta-muchly Dale B)

I dont think i will be adding and extra weight, the ol 'orse is heavy enough as it is.

Yep thats a great one Ian. You know a shrub pulling junk lifting redneck like myself is going to love that project.

B):banghead:

Also great video and soundtrack as usual.

Thanks Nick B) Finding some music that fitted was a challenge, but i think the Blind Faith song fitted quite well.

Cheers Ian ! Another masterpiece !

Cheers for the B) 's Eldon

You ROCK!

Now....I've gotta practice that "leg over the steering wheel dismount" maneuver! whtractor/yankchain[1].gif I've kicked my shifters one too many times

Cheers Duff, The "leg over" maneuver is the only way i can get off the 312 with the extra lever and tool box :banghead:

Stigian

Again, Ian, a fantastic production. Another excellent video.

Thank you Terry B)

LOL!! Pete and Garry sure move fast!

Great vid!

Thanks Wade :whistle:

I think Pete and Garry moved so fast because i told em no more coffee until the shad was moved :banghead:

I wonder how much better it would have gone without the dualies? They sure kept you from digging holes, but a little more traction might have helped.

More traction would of been nice, but as you say the dual's kept it from digging holes.

Awesome Production!!!! Thanks for the big smile!

Your welcome Scott B)

Great video!! I love watching them. Only have one small suggestion. whtractor/whistling2.gif Post a version before you put the music in. I love hearing these horses work.

Just for you Torino i have posted a link in the members video section to the same video but without the music B)

Ian once again masterful filmaking. NOw did you cut a door for the wife to get into here office, or was the whole idea to help her in through the window and then lock it?

:banghead: very good Joel :):o

There is a door, it was just on the side of the shed that never got shown on the vid.

You cant see the door from the inside as it was paneled over.

I had to climb in through the window to pull the panel off to get the door open :banghead:

Once again guy's, :banghead: for the great comments B)