Sign in to follow this  
jcg1112

New member from SE Illinois

jcg1112

Hello all. Just bought a '96 267H today. Found this site after searching the net for all things Wheelhorse. I know I'll be spending time here. :)

Jake Kuhn

:WRS: :wwp:

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: :text-+1::popcorn:

:WRS:

jcg1112

Ahh! Did not take pics!! It"s still at the dealer. It's a one owner with 355 hrs and he only cut a small yard in the burbs so it only has the 38" deck. wanted a bigger deck but will see how this works out. He traded it in at the original dealer who has all the service records. The dealer went thru the whole tractor - steam cleaned, new belts, blades,filters etc. I saw the work ticket with all they did. I probably paid more than the going price, but at least I know what the history is and I'm familiar with the dealer. It's really clean. It's going to be delivered to our new house sometime next week. paid $1100.

Sparky

Welcome and congrats on the new ride!

Mike....

bowtiebutler956

:WRS: And I'm with the others, as soon as you get it :wwp: :wwp: :wwp:

Matt :flags-texas:

jcg1112

Will do. Can't believe I didn't take pics when we were there - have an I-phone just for these times. Can't wait to get some seat time, even the CFO (wife) is ready to ride and cut.

KC9KAS

Welcome to Red Square...

If the internet is the "information highway", Red Square is the Wheel Horse "information highway"!

Wow...I see you are member number 7542....That is awesome that there are so many members here!

jcg1112

Thanks for all the responses. Really like this forum. This is gonna be a new addiction - already fly RC planes. Too many toys and no where near enough $$. The dealer where I bought my 267 also had a clean 312-8 and 414-8 if I recall correctly. I was concentrating mainly on the 267 since it was hydro and all the gears were intimidating the wife. It's all good though. Now, I could sell some plane stuff for one of the beasts. Hmmm...

:bow-blue: the horse

Terry M

Welcome from Minnesota! :greetings-waveyellow: and welcome to the :rs:

1maidenfan

:text-welcomeconfetti: :party:

That 414-8 would make a great working :wh: for tilling .

Kelly

JC 1965

redhorse100

Hello all. Just bought a '96 267H today. Found this site after searching the net for all things Wheelhorse. I know I'll be spending time here. :)

welcome to red square

jcg1112

Wow! What a great site. It's nice to know that red is a popular color. Will have the horse delivered this Sat after closing on the new house. It's gonna be kind of lonely in the pole barn, only the blower, chainsaw and weedeater for company. Will post pics then.

wh500special

Congrats on the new house...and horse. And welcome to RS!

To be nosey, where in SE Illinois are you?

Steve

jcg1112

Congrats on the new house...and horse. And welcome to RS!

To be nosey, where in SE Illinois are you?

Steve

We'll be moving about 30 miles north to just outside of Robinson. Anybody want to buy a house? Our current one is up for sale.

CasualObserver

:WRS: If you have an iPhone (or any other android phones)... you will want to check out the apps for forums. I use Tapatalk. Format is very user friendly, and allows you to attach pics right from your phone on the spot! As you've noticed already... our members like pictures.

Wheel Horse Kid

Welcome to Red Square! Good Luck with your tractor and we want pics!

jcg1112

Update: tractor to be delivered tomorrow, a day early. Woo hoo! Will lose some sleep, but what the heck. Will post pics.