Sign in to follow this  
Wheel Crazy

Memorial Weekend

Wheel Crazy

Post up pictures of your tractors this weekend. Whether they are doing yard work or in a Memorial Day parade. Thanks and Happy Memorial Day!!

Wheel Crazy

Pulled out a bush in the front yard this weekend. Also put new stickers on the tractor, but no pictures of it.

IMG_4966.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4969.jpg

squonk

We're having a car/antique tractor show tomorrow. Hope the weather holds. I'm planning on having both Reddi and Elvis in it.

3609horse

Here is one of mine after mowing . And here is one I picked up today, not a horse but my wife liked it so now we own it, Hope everyone has a great Holiday, and thanks to all that serve..

post-6058-0-24478300-1338075688_thumb.jp

post-6058-0-90739400-1338075788_thumb.jp

kthack657

Mine is in a million pieces being restored, sorry no pictures yet, at the boring cleaning and stripping stage :D

horsesaver98

i will have pics tommorow but dtoday i mowed and put the boats in the water and a lot of other stuff pics tommorow

neil

Here are a couple of pics i took yesterdaye tidying up the garden

DSC02628.jpg

DSC02639.jpg

DSC02634.jpg

• Like 1

squonk

Here is one of mine after mowing . And here is one I picked up today, not a horse but my wife liked it so now we own it, Hope everyone has a great Holiday, and thanks to all that serve..

I need that deck and nice Panzer!! :)

squonk

Elvis and Reddi at the Memorial day show:

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Elvis looks happy, sittin' there with his little buddy in the shade, and sporting a smile on his grill. :text-coolphotos:

post-3498-0-85070800-1338147084_thumb.jp

• Like 2

squonk

Elvis looks happy, sittin' there with his little buddy in the shade, and sporting a smile on his grill. :text-coolphotos:

He usually has a smile like that when there's a big pile of snow waitin to be moved!icon_dighole.gif

Jake Kuhn

Cool pics everyone! Had a top of a tree cut down,may get to haul it to the brush pile with the c120 tommorow,will have to remember to get a pic if I do. Jake

3609horse

I have a spare if you are interested. It is in decent shape. Got it for the three tractors that I have that use this deck but if you need it we can make a deal.

mrocket49

My wife and I went to the Bernardston, MA tractor show today and I came home with another red tractor, this one is a 4 cylinder!

Hope our future grandchild likes it, because neither on my two daughters ever took a liking to tractors.

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

squonk

I have a spare if you are interested. It is in decent shape. Got it for the three tractors that I have that use this deck but if you need it we can make a deal.

Any chance you're to Arendtsville?

3609horse

Sorry not this year, Hope you have a good time, maybe you will find one there. If not let me know.

liketoplayto

here is a few of mine thanks wespost-4731-0-02207700-1338180855_thumb.jppost-4731-0-61895500-1338180810_thumb.jppost-4731-0-57876600-1338180767_thumb.jppost-4731-0-27613100-1338180727.jpg

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh: Mrrocket I was there on Saturday with 4 outher R/Square members the place was packed. how was it yesterday?? Gayr B.....

COMMANDO6

Happy Memorial Day all!

Here's a couple pics from mowing the lawn yesterday.

post-5275-0-92586400-1338204871_thumb.jp

post-5275-0-24930300-1338204927_thumb.jp

post-5275-0-71596900-1338205255_thumb.jp

And then my neighbor started mowing with his Deere. He was gaping in awe when he saw my horse! :eek: :jaw:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

post-5275-0-71596900-1338205255_thumb.jp

And then my neighbor started mowing with his Deere. He was gaping in awe when he saw my horse! :eek::jaw:

Well yeah...looks like an ol' :wh: war hero to me. :text-bravo:

:text-coolphotos:

jay in nc
post-4393-0-60695100-1338240341_thumb.jppost-4393-0-34435200-1338240223_thumb.jppost-4393-0-54482600-1338240144_thumb.jppost-4393-0-80338000-1338240073_thumb.jppost-4393-0-99214800-1338240004_thumb.jpwell we had a busy weekend,started with mother in laws funneral on fri. came home from that & put the new piston & rings in the commando 8 engine boy does it run well. Sat took the 17-44 hxl over to the mother in laws house & cut the grass. it will prob. stay over there when jens nephew & family move in. smoked an idler pully on the deck, fixed it enough to finnish the lawn, meenwhile jen is mowing my moms grass accross the street with the lt1000 craftsman and when she is almost done she runs over an old grape vine. so i have to get that untangled so i can get it home. then we are all cutting our lawn with the 17-44, crapsman,518 wheelhorse and im on the off lawnmower raider 12 well im doing ok but it starts vibrating, then fouls the spark plug, guess i over filled the oil! well i go to push it back to the shelter & it wont push. turns out i lost the rt. blade then the pully came off the left spindle & that blade fell down & stuck in the dirt,thats what kept me from pushing it! time to put on another deck! Sun. morning i got out the 518& pulled the 520 & 516 up to the shop and removed the belt guards from both 520s & the 516 then went to the welding shop and did the ventilation mod. so they can be sold at the big show, the louvered one is allready spoken for. then i power washed the commando 8s wheels,sanded,masked,primed & painted them. then i repainted the original rusty seat & reinstaled it. heres pictures of the tractors, guards & carnige to mower decks! very busy Jay

post-4393-0-43772000-1338240281_thumb.jp

mrocket49

:USA::wh: Mrrocket I was there on Saturday with 4 outher R/Square members the place was packed. how was it yesterday?? Gayr B.....

I got there around 9 am Sunday and folks were already leaving with tractors. Next year, I've got to go on Saturday. My wife really liked the flea market so she said she go again.

varosd

I was out in Latrobe, PA at a Memorial Day Ceremony and just got back and cut the fast growing grass with the 520-H and gang reels before it got dark...sorry no pictures as I had the hydro wheeling!! did everyone else get hit with the thunderstorms and rain last night? sounded like a train went through!!

Jay,

those vented belt guards are wicked nice looking!! Look foward to meeting you!

WH520

I was out in Latrobe, PA at a Memorial Day Ceremony and just got back and cut the fast growing grass with the 520-H and gang reels before it got dark...sorry no pictures as I had the hydro wheeling!! did everyone else get hit with the thunderstorms and rain last night? sounded like a train went through!!

Jay,

those vented belt guards are wicked nice looking!! Look foward to meeting you!

It came through here yesterday from 1pm-5pm. It was nasty but it it was nice to have the rain, starting to get pretty dry. Suppose to get pretty bad tomorrow too the last I heard.

I do like the belt guards! Especially the louvered one.

CasualObserver

My wife and I went to the Bernardston, MA tractor show today and I came home with another red tractor, this one is a 4 cylinder!

Hope our future grandchild likes it, because neither on my two daughters ever took a liking to tractors.

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

Did no one else notice that this Roadmaster is same as the Wheel Horse C-195 Pedal tractor??? :scratchead: Change the decals and you'll have a Wheel Horse Pedal Tractor! You can see one at the RB Stables website. http://rbwheelhorsestables.yolasite.com/pedal-tractors.php