Sign in to follow this  
COMMANDO1

BUG FOGGER (REDO)

COMMANDO1

WELL ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, WITH MY PREVIOUS BUG FOGGER I HAD TO REMOVE THE EXHAUST STACK AND INSTALL. THIS YEAR I RE DESIGNED IT, LEFT THE STACK ON AND PLUGED IT, SO COME FALL ALL I HAVE TO DO IS UNSCREW THE EXTENTION AND PLUG. ALWAYS TRING TO MAKE THINGS EASY. I ALSO MADE THE CONTAINER SMALLER......HAD THE PASSER BY'S JEALOUS

post-6199-0-53491700-1337606864.jpg

post-6199-0-93072000-1337606873.jpg

post-6199-0-79516700-1337606887.jpg

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Very cool, hows it work? :popcorn:

• Like 1

312Hydro

Same here! :text-yeahthat: Is it for mosquitoes?

COMMANDO1

FOGGER2.jpg

YES MOSQUITOES.....OPEN VALVE SLIGHTLY AND FOGGER LIQUID DRIP INTO MUFFLER...ILL GET PICS OF IT WORKING

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

I've had a very similar setup I've used on many different machines over the years. I use an electric fuel pump, and a small twist valve to inject it into the exhaust. I use malathion mixed into diesel fuel as the carrier. Works Great! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

AMC RULES

Not harmful to breath while you use it? :teasing-poke:

bowtiebutler956

Yes it is harmful Craig, that's why I always set mine up where the exhaust exits out the back. I don't know what chemical COMMANDO1 is using, maybe his is not harmful, but malathion is very poisoness! I try not to breath it, because all I want to kill is the mosquitos! :ychain:

Matt :flags-texas:

WH252-H

Seems to me, if you breath enough they wont be a bother anyway!

Looks like it works great! That would be great for my brothers yard!

• Like 1

COMMANDO1

AS YOU CAN SEE MINE EXITS VERY CLOSE TO THE GROUND, I ONLY FOG WHEN THERE IS NO WIND.

tunahead72

I thought you guys were all kidding about this particular Wheel Horse application, until I went back and read this and COMMANDO1's original thread on the subject. Ingenious!

It reminds me of a very strange time in my childhood. When I was a kid in the '60's, the town I grew up in used to fog for mosquitoes several times every summer. They would send out a guy with a sprayer set up on the back of a Jeep, and he would basically drive through all the neighborhoods in town and spray this thick cloud of SOMETHING (Lord knows what) out the back. My brother and I, and all our friends, decided this was the high point of the day, and we would ride our bicycles through this cloud, as close as we could get to the Jeep without running it over, until we got bored with it and found some other stupid thing to do.

I can't explain it now, just telling a story. Probably explains a few things. :wacko:

Seriously, be careful where you spray this stuff.

Rooster

Some towns still fog, I was researching a fogger when you posted this...great timing!

Sparky

Now I've seen it all! Neat invention.

Mike........

WH252-H

found this picture from the mid to late 60's

post-6837-0-03146700-1340592201_thumb.jp

Leon Renaud

I thought you guys were all kidding about this particular Wheel Horse application, until I went back and read this and COMMANDO1's original thread on the subject. Ingenious!

It reminds me of a very strange time in my childhood. When I was a kid in the '60's, the town I grew up in used to fog for mosquitoes several times every summer. They would send out a guy with a sprayer set up on the back of a Jeep, and he would basically drive through all the neighborhoods in town and spray this thick cloud of SOMETHING (Lord knows what) out the back. My brother and I, and all our friends, decided this was the high point of the day, and we would ride our bicycles through this cloud, as close as we could get to the Jeep without running it over, until we got bored with it and found some other stupid thing to do.

I can't explain it now, just telling a story. Probably explains a few things. :wacko:

Seriously, be careful where you spray this stuff.

yup you were riding in a nice thick cloud of DDT! very common back then the Rail Road also used Agent Orange the same stuff used in Vietnam to kill vegitation along the rail road beds back then some towns did too as "weed control"

tunahead72

I don't feel so good right now. :disgust:

Tankman

Would this work on the New Hampshire State Bird? Those gnats bother me! :scared-ghostface:

COMMANDO1

Too funny.

Alan_Heist

They still fog here in FL... the mosquitoes would carry small animals away otherwise...