Sign in to follow this  
Tap53

EDIT: DO YOU HAVE DEER PROBLEMS?

Tap53

Do you have problems with Deer and what do you do.?

Sorry Guys, I never finished my post, to much going on I guess.

Anyway, This is what I was going to tell you that I found that really works, I have tried everything possible for years with a lot of expense.

http://www.niteguard.com

Since the Nite Guard about 2 weeks ago, have seen no tracks, no nothing.

I bought 2 of them and just move them 1/4 turn every 5 or 6 days,

Just thought I would let you know.

Tim

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Yeah them Deere are terrible ugly green and yellow always in my way and the worst thing is idiots seem to love them....oh wait you mean the brown ones :ychain:

• Like 3

jdog_kustoms

What u need to do is buy some camo some Orange and a nice rifle then wait and get ready to have some wonderful deer steak with your vegtables :lol::lol::lol:

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:

I was gonna suggest .30-30 Winchester, works for me.

Got deer...no problem. :thumbs:

Rooster

Dogs!

I used to have Deer problems in the garden. I live near the edge of town.

Now my garden is just across the fence from the Dogs, and I have a dog now that barks at them.

• Like 1

Prater

Motion activated sprinklers, I think theres a video somewhere of them in action...

Tap53

I tried those last year, they worked for awhile, but then the deer would stand there and take a shower, they wouldnt move..

Tim

Rooster

Do you have problems with Deer and what do you do.?

Sorry Guys, I never finished my post, to much going on I guess.

Anyway, This is what I was going to tell you that I found that really works, I have tried everything possible for years with a lot of expense.

http://www.niteguard.com

Since the Nite Guard about 2 weeks ago, have seen no tracks, no nothing.

I bought 2 of them and just move them 1/4 turn every 5 or 6 days,

Just thought I would let you know.

Tim

WOW, and only $20!!

AMC RULES

Dogs!

I used to have Deer problems in the garden. I live near the edge of town.

Now my garden is just across the fence from the Dogs, and I have a dog now that barks at them.

I was expecting you to say roosters instead. :ychain:

So, the nightguard product claims their product..."attacks the deepest most primal fear of night animals – that of being discovered. The simple but effective fact is that a flash of light is sensed as an eye and becomes a threat immediately to the most ferocious night animals.

I wonder why it is then, that a deer will freeze in the middle of the road when a car's headlights light him up? :scratchead:

Shouldn't it take off at that point...instead of holding it's ground, and destroying your ride? :coffee:

DavidD

Yeah them Deere are terrible ugly green and yellow always in my way and the worst thing is idiots seem to love them....oh wait you mean the brown ones :ychain:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

bowtiebutler956

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

Tap53

Hey you guys, dont make fun of my stuff in front of my back :angry-cussing:

• Like 1

jdog_kustoms

Deer are blinded by your headlights if u go spotting and shine the light in the seers eyes your buddy can almost walk up to the deer if he stays in the shadows and the red blinking light looks like 2 eyes that just caught the moonlight when the preditor turned

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Tap53

Hey you guys, dont make fun of my stuff in front of my back :angry-cussing:

Hey you guys, I was just joking, I kinda enjoy the posts.

My bark is worse than my bite, :)

WheelHorse_of_course

A simple temporary electric fence works well. Don't skimp on the "charger". These can be very painful but still safe (pulses). The trick is to use every second strand hot alternating with ground. This way they get shocked if they jump through the fence. Also, the top strand should be attached on every third pole and should be white or orange "tape" with metal strands. It blows around and makes then uncertain how high the fence is.

Finally, as soon as you put it up bait it with peanut butter on aluminum foil strips. We used to joke that none of the animals like peanut butter any more after a few years of our fences!

• Like 1

Don1977

I have used Irish Spring soap in a plastic bowl at each corner of my garden. You have to keep it wet and add more soap. It has worked for deer. I haven't found anything that will keep raccoons out of corn, just gave up on trying to raise it.

AMC RULES

Maybe...Calgon will take them away too.

krazy_horse

Yes Sir Buddy, matter of fact Mrs. K. Horse and I put a six foot electric late in the season. Those critters liked everything but eggplant. As far as the ad for the Night Guard I would have to teach the deer to come up at night, they feed early in the morning and back by 3:30in the afternoon.

312Hydro

I think an effective combination would be the Irish Spring soap in the corners with motion activated sprinklers. :eusa-whistle:

AMC RULES

The heavy stench of musk in the air today, I'm betting on an early rut this year. :popcorn: