Sign in to follow this  
jonsteffen

recoil

jonsteffen

does anyone have recoil parts for a k-91 to a k-341 in need the pulley part number 231697 the photos are the part i need

post-4948-0-35512000-1336321735_thumb.jp

post-4948-0-41063400-1336321753_thumb.jp

Terry M

John, wish I could help you. Have you tried Ebay or used parts places? Those are some good pictures, are they from a repair manual?? Good luck !

wheeledhorseman

John, I have a complete working pull-start mechanism that I took off a K-301.

I've no idea if the pulley matches the above photo but I'd have thought the mechanism as a whole would swap out if it's different.

Any good?

Andy

jonsteffen

John, wish I could help you. Have you tried Ebay or used parts places? Those are some good pictures, are they from a repair manual?? Good luck !

nope ebay p

nope ebay price tag to much for me dont have really deep pockets

nope ebay p

nope ebay price tag to much for me dont have really deep pockets

that and there are not may used part dealers in my area so could you guys give me some websites

Terry M

PARTSTREE.COM has a pulley that comes up . just google" parts tree" , and then on their home page enter the part # 231697 where it says "know your part number". or just call them and ask. Not sure though if thats the part your looking for.

Terry M

Also try a" Wanted "add in the classifieds or ask a parts vender like "KELLY" or "wheelhorse656".

wheeledhorseman

John, the offer still stands. It's yours if you want it f.o.c. as I'd rather it goes to an RS member thet needs it rather than put it up on ebay here. All you'd pay is what it costs to ship and from experience it would take about ten days to get to you.

As a gift of low value there'd be no import duty to pay either.

Can get a photo for you and even find out what the shipping costs if you are at all interested.

Andy