Sign in to follow this  
redidbull

Toro Mower/Tractor

redidbull

I am not too sure if you would call this a lawn mower or tractor but it was free so I said I would take it. I know nothing about these, still learning my 75 No Name. But the PO said it runs great, battery dead, but the mower springs wont hold for the deck. I don't know what that means. He said he did something to the springs and it worked for a while If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Hope to get it running tomorrow. Jim

post-4439-0-96915100-1336253840.jpg

post-4439-0-31693300-1336253852.jpg

post-4439-0-76610200-1336253874.jpg

post-4439-0-74312400-1336253894.jpg

post-4439-0-26667400-1336254011.jpg

• Like 1

Sparky

Wow! The previous owner sure got his money's worth out of the front tires!

Free is always good.

Mike............

Jake Kuhn

Free is good. yes looks like he did get his use out of the tires,when I got my deere 110 the front tires looked just like that,and the funny thing was the guy who gave it to me owned a golf course LOL Jake

bowtiebutler956

That would fall into the lawn mower category, but you sure can't beat the price! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

AMC RULES

I wonder, if there is anyone who hasn't heard...it runs great, but the battery's dead...

then you go through the trouble to drag it home, just to find out...it don't. :handgestures-thumbdown:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

6wheeler

Free is always good. I never turn down free stuff :banana-tux: . I am sure, if I can't get it running? There are always parts on it I may need for something else :eusa-think: . Is that a Dodge Raider I see in the background?

redidbull

. Is that a Dodge Raider I see in the background?

Suzuki Samurai.

zuke.JPG

Thanks for the responses. It is on the charger now so may know in a while. Does anyone know about the PTO on these? Thanks. Jim

redidbull

Charged up the battery and it does run awesome. But as advertised no mower deck action. Looking for info but not much yet. Jim

312Hydro

. Is that a Dodge Raider I see in the background?

Suzuki Samurai.

zuke.JPG

Thanks for the responses. It is on the charger now so may know in a while. Does anyone know about the PTO on these? Thanks. Jim

Good looking Sami! Good luck on that mower deck too!

Kelly

Bummer I just saw one of those in the local junk yard I could have got parts for you, but it's gone now, it had one 32" blade under it, I got the steering wheel off it, it is the same as many WH tractors.

redidbull

Does anyone know where I can find any info on this? I have scoured the internet and have found little. I want to take of the mower clutch and see if I can fix it to get the blades spinning but am not having good luck. Thanks. Jim

Wheel Crazy

Can't beat the price!! Free! Good luck on the tractor and great looking truck!!

Buzz

Does anyone know where I can find any info on this? I have scoured the internet and have found little. I want to take of the mower clutch and see if I can fix it to get the blades spinning but am not having good luck. Thanks. Jim

I can see 11-32 on the grille so I checked Toro and it's an11-32 Lawn Tractor made from 1978-1987. The model number is 57360 but you need the serial number to tell the year. Should be a sticker or tag with those numbers on it. You can download a 32 page parts catalog from Toro using serial #7000001, thats a 1987. If you can find what year it is you can order (buy) a 32 page operators manual from Toro. Here's the link for the manuals:

https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm

good luck.................Buzz

redidbull

I can see 11-32 on the grille so I checked Toro and it's an11-32 Lawn Tractor made from 1978-1987. The model number is 57360 but you need the serial number to tell the year. Should be a sticker or tag with those numbers on it. You can download a 32 page parts catalog from Toro using serial #7000001, thats a 1987. If you can find what year it is you can order (buy) a 32 page operators manual from Toro. Here's the link for the manuals:

https://lookup3.toro...est/request.cfm

good luck.................Buzz

Thank you very much. I have just gotten some time for the tractors and was able to download the docs. Thanks. Jim