sscotsman

Fixing RM-364 mower deck

Martin

scot, i looked at a few different ipl's of mower decks and tractors around that era. none show it. even the tractor and deck that i have.

i know ive seen them on many drive assemblies like that, so im not sure if it was originally installed on there or not....

the only one i found that had it was the 1045 that had an optional pto assembly when using a rm-364 deck.....

im sure you could use one from something else. most tractors had one on the drive belt idler. or one could be made up fairly easy....

Mower Rotary 36in RD 1964-65 RM-364 on 1045 tractor.pdf

AMC RULES

Maybe video number 4 wont be the last one afterall!

:woohoo: Let's hope not. Maybe the next one will featue it with an operator, and that deck in action. :popcorn:

• Like 1

squonk

You probably need to heat those nuts to get them to budge. You may get lucky with a propane torch but I had to break out the oxy-acetylene on mine. They most likely haven't been touched since Abe Lincoln was learning to play wiffle ball. That tab on the PTO pulley was not on the 604 that my dad bought new nor is it on my 704 so I don't think your tractor is supposed to have one

I keep saying lots of rags. You may need a new camera or hire a camera person if you do a belt changing video! :ychain:

• Like 1