Sign in to follow this  
tiggercl

Loader Subframe for 500 Series

tiggercl

Will a Kwik Way loader subframe made for a 518H fit on a 520H?

Cheers,

Paul

dennist

I had a KwikWay subframe work on a 520. That being said, they make subframes for many different tractors and you will need the correct one......for a direct fit.

I did not read your post correct....Yes, I believe the 518 subframe is the same as the 520.

Kelly

Yes My Kwik way sub frame will fit 90% of the wheel horses, I took it off a 520 moved the brackets to another set of holes and it bolted right on to my C-195 and the 195 is longer than a 520, it is a very nice set up.

Maineiac

I just picked up a Kwikway FEL off a 520xi. Looking for pictures or measurements for the 520h mount so I can mount it on my h. Any chance your bracket(s) aren't mounted yet and I can get some pics and/or measurements? I don't think the xi subframe will work.

rexman72

was that the one from CL in southern maine that was advertised the other day?

I just picked up a Kwikway FEL off a 520xi. Looking for pictures or measurements for the 520h mount so I can mount it on my h. Any chance your bracket(s) aren't mounted yet and I can get some pics and/or measurements? I don't think the xi subframe will work.

Maineiac

Might be Rexman, a family member found it and picked it up for me.

rexman72

ok good for you i saw that monday on CL.theres a few of us here from maine.Dennist can really help you with the loader part.he gets them all the time

Might be Rexman, a family member found it and picked it up for me.