Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

A Horse with a horse!!

Kelly

I'm not sure everyone seen this in the show section I thought it was worth posting up here for all to enjoy, as we where packing up at the Mentone swap meet yesterday, an Amish guy parked his horse and buggy next to us, no big deal we kept loading ( it took a hour plus for us to load) then we seen him and two other guys pushing a black hood, we kept loading then I seen they had the trailer on the back of the buggy unhooked and standing on it's tail trying to push this tractor up it, so me and my oldest son ran over to help we got it on and the trailer hooked back up, no pictures of that event I kinda had my hands full, we went back to loading my stuff, I snapped a pic I though you all would like.

post-85-0-36708300-1335103819_thumb.jpg

We went back to loading my stuff and I would guess 15-20 min later they were driving another black hood up to the trailer, at that time I had my hands full and did not watch but they turned the first tractor around and had ramps to load the second tractor, heck the trailer was only big enough for one, not two, I heard down the road later he had a blow out on the trailer I didn't see it it was west on the road I had to go east, but here it is with two being loaded, I didn't get any with them all loaded again I was busy, but it was a site to see him leaving with two tractors on the trailer, both hanging off the ends.

post-85-0-42844500-1335104000_thumb.jpg

varosd

I wonder how much "Horsepower" was that! I'm sure someone helped them out. WF folks stick together!

AMC RULES

:text-coolphotos: I bet the horse was glad to know he was going home with backup. :)

whfan74

If it was me I would have put the Horse on the trailer and pulled it home with the two tractors.

• Like 3

fourwheels0

good thing they didn't have a blowout on the buggy lol.

Kelly

Worst part is, two pretty fair tractors are going to get tore apart for the hydros out of them, The Amish guy looked at my black hood I had there for the trans, but mine was a sunstrand he wanted eatons, at least he knew the better of the two trans.

AMC RULES

good thing they didn't have a blowout on the buggy lol.

I think I read they did? :scratchead:

bowtiebutler956

Ah yes, even the Amish can't resist the seductive power of a Wheel Horse. :ychain:

Matt :flags-texas:

Rollerman

If it was me I would have put the Horse on the trailer and pulled it home with the two tractors.

But that would be against their way..... :hide:

jachady

Worst part is, two pretty fair tractors are going to get tore apart for the hydros out of them, The Amish guy looked at my black hood I had there for the trans, but mine was a sunstrand he wanted eatons, at least he knew the better of the two trans.

What do they use the hydro trans for?

SousaKerry

Man if that guy just wanted the hydros I would have paid him for the hoods. I need two black hoods to splice together for the C255/C251 project I am working on