Sign in to follow this  
squonk

PA plow day.

squonk

For all you garden plow guys in case you haven't seen it, There are video's of the Pa plow day on you tube. Looked like a great time. Dirt drier than a popcorn fart! :tools-hammerdrill: Too much green in the video but there are lots of close-ups of the plow set ups and there lots of screaming hydros. There are a couple of horsies near the end.

KC9KAS

So how long did it take 200 tractors to plow 80 acres?

squonk

Not long. I hear they stopped early the first day to save ground for the late arrivals

AMC RULES

:happy-jumpeveryone: I didn't make it to the Horses...all that GD Green got my stomach all queasy. :happy-jumpeveryone:

rexman72

very neat vid

Old Ways

It only took around 5 hours total both days... Only about 150 were plowing. I had the oldest plowing machine from what I can remember. '66 Sears Custom 6m.

Terry M

I love watching this video, anybody know How big of a horse you need to pull a plow like the ones in this video?

520HC

I plow with a C-160 Hydro and it works great!

312Hydro

Thanks for putting the video up.I really enjoyed watching the plows. After watching the setups, "Mr. Douglas" realized he's"greener" than some of those tractors! I think I can set the plow up better after watching this . Thanks again! :greetings-wavegreen:

JUSS10

I plow with my 854 that has a 10 inch plow. A lot is based on depth, speed, soil conditions, etc