Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Who says you need a big tractor!

squonk

Got a 10 wheeler load of topsoil. Had lots of low places and chuck holes to fill. Had it dumped to at the biggest spot that needed filling. The little 704 made short work of it with the homemade grader . Plus hauled a lot with my crappy 25 yr. old dump cart. Had a little help from my "other tractor" "Elvis". Lots more fun than a shovel! :)

DSCF1153.jpg

DSCF1154.jpg

DSCF1156.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

• Like 1

1maidenfan

Looks good. :woohoo:

AMC RULES

I see no cape, and it isn't not bedazzled with rhinestones, so...why is the other machine called Elvis? :dunno:

• Like 1

squonk

I see no cape, and it isn't not bedazzled with rhinestones, so...why is the other machine called Elvis? :dunno:

It's a Power "King" so I named it Elvis. My 160 is the "Spirit of 76". I had a 210-H that I named Gossamer after the red monster in the Bugs Bunny cartoons. I still haven't named the 704 yet. I'm leaning towards Reddi after a red stuffed horse I had when I was 3 or Ed.
  • Like 2

Wheel Horse Kid

It's a Power "King" so I named it Elvis. My 160 is the "Spirit of 76". I had a 210-H that I named Gossamer after the red monster in the Bugs Bunny cartoons. I still haven't named the 704 yet. I'm leaning towards Reddi after a red stuffed horse I had when I was 3 or Ed.

Nice looking tractors and cool names! You are very creative, that is for sure! :techie-eureka:

squonk

It keeps me young! :thumbs: I used to have a noisy Cub Cadet that I called "Mr. Clank!"

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Neat names Mike. :thumbs:

Like you, I'm a big fan of the young at heart too. :text-coolphotos:

squonk

I don't name my cars. I stopped after naming my 61 Falcon I had "Old Unreliable"

AMC RULES

Isn't that what all Fords are called? :ychain:

KC9KAS

My 1st car was a 64 Falcon, and IT WAS reliable......I wish I had it now!

Autos are like wives....you can get good ones, and you can get lemons...'nuff said!

fourwheels0

Autos are like wives....you can get good ones, and you can get lemons...'nuff said!

well at least with lemons you can squeeze them and something good out of them lol

squonk

well at least with lemons you can squeeze them and something good out of them lol

They make you "pucker" :ychain: :naughty:

Jake Kuhn

Looks good! Jake

varosd

Mike that powerking looks boss. I pass by one everyday it has a FEL and backhoe on it sitting on a trailer that hasnt moved since I first spied it 2yrs ago. it seems a bit smaller than yours though.

Hydro

Don't want to change the direction of this thread but Elvis sure is one awesome lookng machine! :eek:

AMC RULES

That 704(Reddi)ain't too shabby either Mike, especially with the grader blade attachment in place. :coffee:

squonk

Reddi it is. :) I'll save Ed for my chipper/ shredder . "Edward Sissorhands"! :banana-dreads:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:) I'll save Ed for my chipper/ shredder . "Edward Sissorhands"! :banana-dreads:

LOL, yep...that's a good one too. :auto-ambulance:

stevasaurus

Crackin' me up. :) Nice tractors and a nice fun job.