Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

Terre Haute IN show

bell

I'm gonna try to go.... But, I will not be bringing any of my tractors this time.... I hope to get back from PA on saturday evening... (going to pick up a 603!) So, I will most likely go on sunday.

rustyoldjunk

i had forgot about this show until last night talking to a fellow tractor friend who isnt a whole lot into the computer thing but im working on that,anyway,he said he was going to a tractor show in seelyville that his newphew was helping to put on.it took alittle talking to help me realize this is the same show.well,i already have quite a bit going on this weekend so i told him i dont think i will make it and asking if it will be a yearly thing.he said he didnt know and it would probably depend on turnout.i told him i might try to make it on sunday.i would love to bring a tractor to help turnout but both my complete horses are in non running states right now.

Jim_M

Did anybody here go to this show? How was it?

bell

I stopped by a couple hours ago and didn't see a single tractor..... :banghead:

rustyoldjunk

got off the phone with my friend a few hours ago,he said his nephew was very disappointed and didnt know if he was evening going to go back over today,so he might not have even been there today.he said including his tractor there were only two or three there.we talked about the three of us getting to together to do a little better planning for next year (if there is one next year),so it doesnt conflict with any other show and getting more advertising going for the show.

bell

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help... I would love to bring mine next year...

Jim_M

It could have been the nice weather. Guys may have been thinking that it might be one of the last good weekends to get some of those "honey do's" done.