Sign in to follow this  
snrut1@yahoo.com

ark 508 fel which hydraulic fluid ?

snrut1@yahoo.com

I need to change my fluid. Does anyone know which fluid I should be using and I want to add a filter. Any shugestions would be greatly appriciated. I am also looking for a service manual on the Ark 508 qm.

Thanks in advance

MalMac

Not sure on the 508, but my 550 I use 10w30 or 10w40 motor oil per what the manual says. As far as adding a filter I know some of the members on here have. I have heard that some are getting filter mounts from Northern Tool. Also awhile back I was messing around trying to find info on the ark loaders and came across a site that deals with larger loaders for utility tractors and farm tractors. The guy who started this company is the guy who was ahead of Ark Loader years ago. He purchased this company which had purchased Ark Loader years ago. Very long confusing story. Anyway I have since lost the site but you might try looking yourself. If you can find it you might be able to contact them and see if they have any info left over. When you look at the big loaders they look like a bigger version of the smaller ones.

I just checked on the company. The name is KMW a Michael Bender is the guy who owns it and was the guy behind Ark Loader.

snrut1@yahoo.com

Thanks for the info. I'll be checking with KMW