Sign in to follow this  
Hodge71

520 swept axle with 60" mower measurements please

Hodge71

I was wondering if someone on here with a 520 swept axle and a 60" mower could measure the space between the rear tire and front tire. I am working on a top secret project to be revealed at the June show and I need to know clearances beteween the tires so I can check clearances on the project. Thank you in adavnce for the help

jdog_kustoms

i beleive it is 2 inches more then your 416 if im not mistaken

6wheeler

Jeff, do you mean on the tractor itself? My 91 520 is app. 29" with 23x10.50x12's on the rear and 16x7.50 x 8's on the front. I can get you other measurements when I put the deck on. Operator may have one of his decks on now, so you could pm him.

Hodge71

The 29 inches will do for now. I can measure "the project" to be sure the starting measurement will fit. Once you get the deck on let me know what the measurement from the deck to the front tire clearance is and I should be good to go. Also, any idea how heavy the deck is, would 100 pounds be too far off base from reality?

CRE1992

Hodge the 520H 60" deck is either 300lbs or 330lbs. It is a fabricated monster. Its all welded steel not stamped or pressed.

kpinnc

Hodge the 520H 60" deck is either 300lbs or 330lbs. It is a fabricated monster. Its all welded steel not stamped or pressed.

Which is why most belly hitches that carry them get worn the heck out.

Even a 42-inch deck is 100lbs or more.