Sign in to follow this  
grnlark

Probably My Best Purchase Yet....

Ken B

Hey Matt, that cleaned up awesome! If you don't mind me askin, where was the local swap meet at?

grnlark

Hey Matt, that cleaned up awesome! If you don't mind me askin, where was the local swap meet at?

Stafford Motor Speedway - it was the spring swap meet - last Sunday

grnlark

Today I decided to fab up some brackets using the factory headlight mounting points and converted to 55 watt H3 halogen headlights. The original lights are useless as far as candle power and were $90 each used. I would have needed 2. This conversion made so much more practical sense and I think they look great. There was no modifications made whatsoever to the tractor and they are wired to the factory light switch on the dash.

DSC04717.jpg

bowtiebutler956

Wow Matt! :scared-eek: You have really got that Kubota looking sharp. It's been awhile since I looked at this thread, and what a difference! It's amazing what a little love and TLC will do for you. :woohoo: Outstanding work! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

varosd

Matt,

that is one wicked looking setup!!! I showed the Frau but she gave the usual thumbs down...you must be doing right to have all those toys!! :rolleyes:

Good old Stafford swap meet. When I grew up in CT, it was an annual pilgrimage there...at that time, it was looking for parts for my long gone 69 RS Camaro.