Sign in to follow this  
jdog_kustoms

Wonderful ending to a trip to OHIO for work

jdog_kustoms

On the way from columbus OH i had to stop by a wheel horse dealer i have been buying almost everything he was left and when the doors close i am getting all the microfish and readers but her is one of the 2 big things i ended up with today when i stoped in I also do some dealewr stuff and a 5XI nos hood sticker for the engines and specs of them and a key chain and a national geographic from 1962 that has a horse add that calles the 1962 and 1963 tractors the suburbans lol but know the good part here is some pics of the sign and pics of the other thing tomarrow

this is pics of both sides of the sign i was supprised in how good of shape it is in

post-1653-0-61444800-1332463628_thumb.jp

post-1653-0-67662800-1332463672_thumb.jp

• Like 1

AMC RULES

How hot is that...the Holy :wh: Grail. :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

jdog_kustoms

i think a good washing and waxing and it will look brand new

• Like 1

stevebo

dog- i ended up buying that same sign on ebay a few months ago. I think I overpaid but had to have it. Mine is not near as good of shape as yours.

jdog_kustoms

i hope i didnt pay to much i never seen the one on ebay but i paid $60 for it with the magazine and the keychain and a manual a acouple other small things he had

AMC RULES

A pittance. :teasing-poke:

• Like 1

stevebo

here is the one i bought on ebay. not near as nice and i paid close to 3 times what you paid with shipping.

groupwithsign.jpg

actually looking at it now mine is a little different.

jdog_kustoms

yours looks like an older style looks good were you have it i think mine is going on the wall above all my manuals and other trinkets

AMC RULES

Too bad you can only see one side of it at a time displayed like that. :eusa-think:

stevebo

mine is only one sided

DoctorHfuhruhurr

Any plans on converting the Microfeche to Adobe document files? That would be quite the library of information.

546cowboy

Great sign!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could find stuff like that and a great price. :bow-blue: :greetings-clapyellow:

Jake Kuhn

Wow that is a nice sign! Jake

jdog_kustoms

here is the other thing i got from the dealer a rear end and front end lift u put it under the axle tubes or the front axle and tilt it back to take tires off or work on something

i also got this nice tire changer from me neighbor for free will make my tire changing and bead braking easy to do now

post-1653-0-22330300-1332549292_thumb.jp

post-1653-0-72382600-1332549407_thumb.jp

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:woohoo: Love the lift, been thinking about that idea for awhile now. :text-datsphatyo:

Must be an extension/handle that goes into the top, to increase your leverage? :scratchead:

Thanks for sharing. :text-coolphotos:

Hydro

i hope i didnt pay to much i never seen the one on ebay but i paid $60 for it with the magazine and the keychain and a manual a acouple other small things he had

.... :eusa-clap: what a deal for a piece of history that can never be replaced.

Dresden Guy

:woohoo: Love the lift, been thinking about that idea for awhile now. :text-datsphatyo:

Must be an extension/handle that goes into the top, to increase your leverage? :scratchead:

Thanks for sharing. :text-coolphotos:

There is a new version of that that Ohio Steel makes / or / Northern Tool sells, and they call it a "Zero-turn" quicklift, or something like that. There's one on CL (Columbus, OH area I think) right now for $50 or $75.

jdog_kustoms

it is missing the handle for the lift but it is solid steel he has another one that is mine when he closes the doors and who knows what else he finds till then when he is cleaning and moving stuff

bowtiebutler956

Awesome find, really like the sign! :text-datsphatyo:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Love the sign and the tire changer....I wish I had them!