Sign in to follow this  
69charger12

Belt size for a C-175 with 42" side discharger mower deck

69charger12

Hello everyone. I was hoping someone could let me know what the belt part number is for a C-175 tractor with a 42" side discharge mower? From the research I did I believe it is a 102742 but need to confirm. Also, a while back I located a site that cross referenced wheel horse/toro belt part numbers to gates numbers but can't find it now. Or better yet, if someone could let me know the size of the belt so that I can purchase it from the local Tractor Supply store. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Jason

WH854

Hello everyone. I was hoping someone could let me know what the belt part number is for a C-175 tractor with a 42" side discharge mower? From the research I did I believe it is a 102742 but need to confirm. Also, a while back I located a site that cross referenced wheel horse/toro belt part numbers to gates numbers but can't find it now. Or better yet, if someone could let me know the size of the belt so that I can purchase it from the local Tractor Supply store. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Jason

P/N102742 goes from tractor to mower deck 1/2" x 103"

Chas

69charger12

Chas,

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it!

Jason