Sign in to follow this  
pfrederi

Horses at work -- Newest addition get to work

pfrederi

Got PennDot to drop a load of fill in the yard. Now have to move it. The 310-8 is the latest addition to the herd. $51 for her...so far had to buy a new seat, battery, solenoid, and some wires. Had to replace the shredded front tires (since I had no 6" tires I just put on some 8" I had lying around). Need to swap the spindles some day. She runs well no smoke starts right up. (Too bad I didn't get the D200 for $50 :P )

As I picked her up

824ced180777489.jpg

Earning her keep today

327e3b180777831.jpg

AMC RULES

:text-coolphotos:

bowtiebutler956

They're good workers arent they! Great lookin machines! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

Jake Kuhn

:text-coolphotos:

boovuc

I want to know what my road taxes for PENNDOT are doing giving YOU some fill in the yard?

They need to fill some of the crators we have on Route 150 before you get any fill! :D

pfrederi

I want to know what my road taxes for PENNDOT are doing giving YOU some fill in the yard?

They need to fill some of the crators we have on Route 150 before you get any fill! :D

They were cleaning out ditches along a nearby state road. I saw one of the trucks go by 2 times dumping at a neighbors. So I went out and stopped him asked if I could get a load (even offered a tip) he said he couldn't accept anything but no problem on getting a load. 20 minutes later he backed in a dumped it right where I asked. The closer they can find a dump site to their work area the happier they are.