wheelhorseraider12017.jpg

wheelhorseraider12018.jpg

wheelhorseraider12019.jpg

wheelhorseraider12020.jpg

wheelhorseraider12022.jpg

AMC RULES

WOW! :scared-eek: Awesome hopper on that thing. :happy-bouncyred:

Hodge71

Reminds me of the days of mowing my parents acre and a quarter with my Dads 12 auto and the Wheel Horse Lawn Vaccum. Theres nothing quite like the sound of that Kohler thumpin away under load. Plus that Vac system had a uninique sound of its own being belt driven off the tractor and not having a seperate motor like the Trac Vacs do. Boy do I miss it..... I take it yours is driven off the tractor also? There doesnt seem to be enough room to hide another engine between the hopper and the tractor....

floor-it

Looks very similar to my Peco Vacuum which has a 4 Hp Briggs to drive the vacuum. Only this unit is more compact. It appears to be driven from a belt drive from the rear of tractor! Please explain the drive mechanism!

Gary

wh1257

Reminds me of the days of mowing my parents acre and a quarter with my Dads 12 auto and the Wheel Horse Lawn Vaccum. Theres nothing quite like the sound of that Kohler thumpin away under load. Plus that Vac system had a uninique sound of its own being belt driven off the tractor and not having a seperate motor like the Trac Vacs do. Boy do I miss it..... I take it yours is driven off the tractor also? There doesnt seem to be enough room to hide another engine between the hopper and the tractor....

this directly with a belt on the engine-driven

Trouty56

Really nice setup....looks like a secondary belt guard on the outside of the existing one. In the 4th pic it appears the belt drops down at about his heel and apparently heads back to the blower from there. Maybe I am wrong. What do you guys think???

Very nice attachment.....

Well I looked again and came to the conclusion I don't know what I am talking about...... :)

wh1257

Really nice setup....looks like a secondary belt guard on the outside of the existing one. In the 4th pic it appears the belt drops down at about his heel and apparently heads back to the blower from there. Maybe I am wrong. What do you guys think???

Very nice attachment.....

Well I looked again and came to the conclusion I don't know what I am talking about...... :)

here pics of how it works

P5140020.jpg

P5140021.jpg

wheelhorseraider12012.jpg

• Like 1

Hodge71

Bob, Thats exactly how Wheel Horse drove the factory unit. Its the same belt guard and everything. The impeller is a bit different than this unit. Ours has a jack shaft and second belt on the left side because the impeller uses the plow munts under the rear axle and has a built in hitch to pull the dump cart with bagger framework and canvas bag on it. I still have all the parts for my Dads 1973 12 auto even thought he uses the tractor without the vaccum now.

bowtiebutler956

That things Awesome! If I was the kind of guy that cared about picking the grass up off the lawn, I would really want one of those. :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

wh1257

That things Awesome! If I was the kind of guy that cared about picking the grass up off the lawn, I would really want one of those. :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

this was only make to belguim by wheel horse