Sign in to follow this  
squonk

No snow,in the 60's, Just had to put the blower on

squonk

I think I got a grand total of a foot of snow this year. I got this blower 2 months ago. I have to move it out back for storage. I could have put it on a cart and lugged it but I figure why not a trial run on the install.

DSCF1130.jpg

DSCF1131.jpg

Hydro

Nice looking blower Mike, like those wheel weights too! :handgestures-thumbup:

AMC RULES

Looks so good, seems a shame to have to break it all down...did you think about firing up the blower and trying to mow the lawn on the way out back with it? :dunno:

squonk

Looks so good, seems a shame to have to break it all down...did you think about firing up the blower and trying to mow the lawn on the way out back with it? :dunno:

`I thout with the hig price of gas I would let the grass grow for 2 months and have at it with he blower :)
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

:ROTF:

oldredrider

Kind of a shame everyone got their tractors geared up for Winter and the implements saw more dust than snow! Oh well, changing implements is easy on a "Horse" and it gives us something to do!

Hodge71

I love the weights on that thing Mike but why are your front tires on backwards? :scratchead:

squonk

I love the weights on that thing Mike but why are your front tires on backwards? :scratchead:

I've heard it helps with steering in snow. Never really had the chance to try it out. :disgust:

Hydro

I think I got to blow the grand sum total of a foot of snow. Some mornings I had to hurry before it melted. On the other side it looks like I could be cutting grass by the end of March. This would be an all time first for this part of Ontario.

Paul D.

You could blow leaves with it :banana-explosion: