Sign in to follow this  
Bobie01

Build an clevis hitch

Bobie01

Hello

I have for a year now a Raider 12 and now I want to build a clevis hitch but I do not know how I get the force from the levers to the hitch. Could somebody to send a photo of the hitch and the dimensions of it?Sorry for my english, I m from Europe.

Thanks in advance

Bobie01

• Like 1

Paul D.

Go to the search bar and look up the thread I started called hitch assembly. There is some great info in there including a print. (sorry its not metric so you will have to do some conversions)

AMC RULES

:WRS:

Bobie01

Thanks but I don't know where i does do the lift cable there is no hole or somethinke like that.

meadowfield

you just need to look through some of the old posts... there are lots of pics. Have you seen the Wheel Horse manuals with the hitch linkage in them?

heres a pointer.... http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php/topic/1782-clevis-lift-question/page__p__17874__hl__%20clevis%20%20hitch__fromsearch__1#entry17874

btw welcome - come on over to the euro introductions area and say hello !

mark

Bobie01

Thank you now I have found a solution in two weeks i have time and than i will build this an I will make some pics

Steve B.

Welcome to :rs:

ce318

Please share your fabrication. I too am thinking of making my own as I have been unable to find one for my 418a. Best wishes. Chris