Sign in to follow this  
bowtiebutler956

Standard Tractor

Terry M

That's Priceless!!! watching Danny Drive that tractor...Very cool!!

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Thanks to all for the kind remarks! :thanks: I thought you guys might get a laugh out of this. Danny was riding behind me this morning, and as I looked back at him he had a strange look on his face, and he was waving his hand in front of his nose. I stopped to see what was wrong, and Danny says "my tractor stinks dad!" I look down to see this on his tire! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

We're drawing straws to see who's going to be the brave soul, and clean the tire. :ychain:

Matt :flags-texas:

Matt

post-6076-0-51009600-1338047381.jpg

Jake Kuhn

We're drawing straws to see who's going to be the brave soul, and clean the tire. :ychain:

:ROTF:
  • Like 1

Martin

Thanks to all for the kind remarks! :thanks: I thought you guys might get a laugh out of this. Danny was riding behind me this morning, and as I looked back at him he had a strange look on his face, and he was waving his hand in front of his nose. I stopped to see what was wrong, and Danny says "my tractor stinks dad!" I look down to see this on his tire! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Matt

Hey Danny tell your dad that you need to exchange the tractor for a new one with no do do on the tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lars

da#!¤ im sure the kid is happy for it... looks realy good matt and runs good too.

• Like 1

Terry M

Matt

Hey Matt, :teasing-poke: Most people know that when you follow a horse in texas ,there are cirtain hazards you may encounter. :ROTF: :ychain:
  • Like 1

bowtiebutler956

That's a good one Terry!!! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I finally did my fatherly duty, and cleaned the duty off the tire! :ychain: However i told Danny the next time he ran over over a pile of duty, it was going to be his duty to clean it! :scared-eek: He sure did pay attention to where he was going the rest of today. :ROTF: That boy went thru 3 tanks of fuel in that tractor today! I'm going to have to buy that boy a reel mower to pull behind that thing, I'd never have to mow again. :ychain:

bowtiebutler956

At the risk of being thrown out of my favorite forum, I thought I would show you guys this. My son wanted a tractor theme for his birthday, to go with his tractor. :woohoo: Well, I thought this was great, my wife baked him a cake with a little orange looking thing on it, which was cool, but then I looked at the other stuff she had gotten for his party, and :scared-eek: :scared-eek: ! The following pictures are disturbing, and very graphic in nature! Please forgive my wife! :ROTF:

post-6076-0-47579700-1338157747.jpg

post-6076-0-92565000-1338157777.jpg

post-6076-0-93515400-1338157798.jpg

AMC RULES

:omg: Cover their eyes...quick. :ychain:

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

That cake is really cool!.....but the cupcakes could make you go blind,JUST KIDDING :ROTF: Jake

• Like 1

312Hydro

I'd pass on those cupcakes.Give me the cauliflower on the right! Great video of Danny and his tractor btw. Those moments go so fast,film everything you can!

Terry M

That cake looks mighty good Danny, :tools-spork::occasion-cake: Those John deere cup cakes would do the trick too! :flags-texas: :)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:omg: Not to mention...that JD table cloth too? :eusa-doh:

:ROTF::ychain: :ROTF:

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

:omg: Not to mention...that JD table cloth too? :eusa-doh:

:ROTF::ychain::ROTF:

I was hoping you wouldn't notice the table cloth Craig! :ROTF:

bowtiebutler956

Well I got the rear clamshell fenders ordered for it from Daryel over at the Rare Garden Tractors website, along with a set if 400x8 ags for the rear, and one 350x6 tri-rib for the front, and I think that will just about complete it. :woohoo: So long as Danny doesn't wear it out before the rest of the parts get here. :ychain:

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Danny and I just got back from our daily tractor ride a few minutes ago, and he did it again! While parking his tractor, I notice he has a funny look on his face, and I look down to see a huge dog pie stuck to his tire. :ychain: I told him last time, if he did it again he would have to clean it himself! So without further a due, I give you Danny pulling his first shift of duty, duty. I told him to be careful while spraying it off, as it could splash back on him. So notice his position in the first picture, it wasn't until it was almost gone that he finally stood up! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

post-6076-0-99403800-1338755784.jpg

post-6076-0-80034300-1338755810.jpg

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

Danny and I just got back from our daily tractor ride a few minutes ago, and he did it again! While parking his tractor, I notice he has a funny look on his face, and I look down to see a huge dog pie stuck to his tire. :ychain: I told him last time, if he did it again he would have to clean it himself! So without further a due, I give you Danny pulling his first shift of duty, duty. I told him to be careful while spraying it off, as it could splash back on him. So notice his position in the first picture, it wasn't until it was almost gone that he finally stood up! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

:ROTF: looks like he might just figure out the trick to avoiding it!
  • Like 1

Terry M

Matt, I haven't try to google the site but what do you like the rare garden tractors website? do they ship fast at a good price?

bowtiebutler956

Matt, I haven't try to google the site but what do you like the rare garden tractors website? do they ship fast at a good price?

Well Terry, Daryel the owner is a really nice guy, and he's gone to alot of trouble to make parts for these little Bantams. He said its not really a business, its his hobby. His prices are reasonable, and he ships very quickly, and at a good price. He only makes parts for Bantams, Wildcats, and Panzers, but primarily Bantams. The amount of trouble he's gone to in making body panels, and parts for these little tractors is a real credit to this hobby! He is the only, and I mean only place I have found that makes parts for Bantams, and he doesn't charge an arm, and a leg. He does it to try and keep them going. I am very grateful for guys like him, and you should check out his site. :thumbs:

Rooster

I would say you need to get a smaller dog! LOL

Or one that doesn't bake as many "pies"?

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

:ROTF:

bowtiebutler956

The problem is, its not my dog making the pies Rooster! :ROTF: :ROTF:

Rooster

Oh well then shoot it. Lol!!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

WOW...I didn't know they still teach "Duck and Cover" in schools these days.

Looks like Danny is giving it a whole new meaning though. LOL

• Like 2

bowtiebutler956

We have fenders! :woohoo: I got the new fenders in yesterday, and they were cast aluminum rather than cast iron, but they are great copies, not perfect but they are still better castings than the originals. In fact its obvious that he made a mold of an oe fender, because you can still barely see where it says Standard Mfg Co. I took some pics of the new ones next to the one original I still had, and some installed on the tractor. :thumbs:

post-6076-0-87173300-1338936547_thumb.jp

post-6076-0-04560900-1338936629_thumb.jp

post-6076-0-75690800-1338936709_thumb.jp

post-6076-0-56618400-1338936774_thumb.jp

post-6076-0-12474200-1338936843_thumb.jp

post-6076-0-10227900-1338936900_thumb.jp