Sign in to follow this  
kloe0699

C-175 gets a workout

kloe0699

We pulled the ice shanty out on the lake farther. Now its 1.5 miles out and way to far to drag everything on foot. So I pulled the blower off and loaded the tractor on the truck!post-2807-0-97403100-1331341521_thumb.jp

A few pics of the pair of bald eagles nested on the island nearby. Wish I had a better camera.

post-2807-0-35403700-1331341500_thumb.jp

post-2807-0-07273300-1331341947_thumb.jp

post-2807-0-23888100-1331341963_thumb.jp

post-2807-0-92985900-1331341988_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Who is that driving the WheelHorse? Also, how is the fishing this year?

Rollerman

Havn't seen any of that this year in northern IN....meaning "ice".

Good pics of the Horse driver & bald eagle too.

bowtiebutler956

A dog riding a horse? You see something new every day! :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

can whlvr

they pulled the huts off of our reservior this week

AMC RULES

:text-datsphatyo: :text-coolphotos:

KC9KAS

Good thing that is an automatic because your dog's legs are too short to reach the clutch!

We don't get that kind of ice around here....ever...It would scare the hell out of me to be out there....especially 1 1/2 miles out!

smoreau

Good thing that is an automatic because your dog's legs are too short to reach the clutch!

:ROTF:

kloe0699

Thats my co-pilot Roxie. She loves to ride but prefers my buddies rhino. The walleye fishing was great early in the year. All we are catching now is pike. I hate to move it off but it is getting to warm to leave it any longer.

can whlvr

heck they drive trucks on our lakes,even big rigs

boovuc

This year in Northcentral Pennsylvania, you could have fished from your boats most of the year.

My C-175 blew 5 inches of snow in January. That's it. One snow storm for the plow tractor. One for the blower.

AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING! :D

kloe0699

This year in Northcentral Pennsylvania, you could have fished from your boats most of the year.

My C-175 blew 5 inches of snow in January. That's it. One snow storm for the plow tractor. One for the blower.

AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING! :D

Last year (my first year snow blowing with a horse) I used my Raider 12. It worked but the 2 storms I did this year were much easier with the C-175. I was hoping for more snow! :ychain: At least I got some seat time in while fishing to boot.

kloe0699

We pulled the shanty off today with a 4-wheeler. I will admitt I wore a life jacket for a while! When we got out there I punched 2 holes with the auger near the shanty and verified 12+ inches of ice. But... We had to move it over 2 miles to get it off the ice and the shore lines were looking iffy in spots. It's completely open by my house.. I hate to see it end but I am glad it's off the ice now.

kloe0699

An old friend of mine called me earlier tonight and asked if I had taken one of my horses out the ice recently. Apparently he heard someone spotted a "lawn mower" on the lake a few weeks ago and were amazed by it. Glad they liked it, saved me a bunch of dragging by foot!