Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorsec85

HAY CONNECTICUT WHEEL HORSE GUYS . EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!!!

wheelhorsec85

D.H. MARVINS IN COLCHESTER CT IS HOLDING DEERE DAY ON MARCH 25 2112 COMING UP SOON . BUT THIS YEAR HE IS WELCOMING ALL TRACTORS PRIOR TO 1985 . THIS MEANS WHEEL HORSE SEARS AND ANY OTHER BRAND TRACTORS . I WANT ALL REDSQUARE MEMBERS IN CT AND ANYWHERE TO ATTEND IF YOU WANT THE ADDRESS HERE IT IS 359 SOUTH MAIN ST COLCHESTER CT 06415 PHONE NUMBER IS 860-537-2344 THIS IS A GREAT OPPERTUNITY TO MEET AND SHOW UP IN FORCE . PRAY FOR A GREAT DAY AND ALSO YOU CAN CALL IN ADVANCE AND BRING YOUR TRACTOR EARLY COUPLE OF DAY BEFORE THE SHOW AND HE WILL GLADLY STORE THEM FOR YOU . IM HOPING TO MEET ALL OR MOST OF YOU ON THE 25TH IT IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL SHOW OF THE YEAR EVEN THOU ITS JOHN DEERE . PLEASE CALL AND SHOW UP I WANT A LOT OF RED AT A GREEN SHOW . :teasing-poke:

bowtiebutler956

Sounds like a blast! :woohoo: Wish I lived closer. :banghead:

Matt :flags-texas:

ben06351

Sounds like Fun. I will have to dust off the 1980 C-105 for that one. The 520 is an 89.

BEN

AMC RULES

Humm, pre '85 will exclude all 520's from this show. :scratchead:

wheelhorsec85

Humm, pre '85 will exclude all 520's from this show. :scratchead:

yes i guess so just tell them it a 1985 :roll: maybe it will work :eusa-think:

stevebo

Those JD guys have no idea about dating the real garden tractors like the horses, I say bring what you got. There is no way I see you being turned away at the gate.

wheelhorsec85

hi steve , hope all is well on thast end of the state , yes bring any tractor and yes bring what ya got . :scared-ghostface: just one thing , if you go on the day of the show please show up before 8 am so they can put ya somewhere . lol . :confusion-scratchheadblue:

I GOT A GREAT IDEA . :eek: . LETS MAKE IT THE VERY FIRST CT MEET N GREET AT A DEERE DEALER !!!!! :happy-bouncymulticolor: BUT FOR EVERYTHING BUT DEERES :teasing-poke: PRAY FOR NO RAIN OR SNOW AND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS PACK THE PLACE !!!! :banana-rock:

• Like 1

Ken B

Those JD guys have no idea about dating the real garden tractors like the horses, I say bring what you got. There is no way I see you being turned away at the gate.

Just don't bring a green Gator to an all Wheel Horse show! You WILL be turned away! True Story! :razz:

Jeff, will there be any swapping there that you know of?

• Like 1

wheelhorsec85

for the past 3 years i have gone with my friend that likes jds and all other tractors .its a small nit group of guys .i have seen a few people set up there inside the building selling jd stuff , so i guess its good to go . bring your trade stuff . or for sale stuff .

if any or you have been to d.h marvins in colchester . you no its not big but not a small place either . and when tim himself told me this is what he wanted . i told him watch out what you wish for :teasing-whipyellow: . lol . i just think he really wants it bigger than it is and to get all of us tractor nerds together and have a rumble :happy-jumpgreen: also would love to see if he would put on a tug of war . wheel horse verces john deere :handgestures-fingerscrossed: . but this is the first one he is doing this way , so i think we should all be on our best behavior :teasing-neener: hope to see ya there ken :handgestures-thumbupright:

AMC RULES

Just don't bring a green Gator to an all Wheel Horse show! You WILL be turned away! True Story! :razz:

As well you should be. :ychain:

SALTYWRIGHT

THIS IS A GOOD TIME. HE SAID NO ONE WILL BE TURNED AWAY. I WILL BE THERE AGAIN THIS YEAR WITH MY 417-8- DIESEL. LETS MAKE IT A W/H MEET AND GREET TOO. HE IS PUTTING ON LUNCH ALSO. RUSS

wheelhorsec85

just a reminder guys :sad-bored: this sun the 25th is deere day . at d.h. marvins in colchester ct. :razz: bring any tractor , and lets have a great day :happy-jumpgreen: even john deere :teasing-slap: . hope to see ya all there :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE. RUSS

SALTYWRIGHT

THEY ARE TALKING RAIN FOR SUNDAY.? IS IT STILL A GO ? RUSS

wheelhorsec85

THEY ARE TALKING RAIN FOR SUNDAY.? IS IT STILL A GO ? RUSS

i see that so ill have to call if they are still gonna hold the show on sun

SALTYWRIGHT

I CALLED THEM TODAY AND HE SAID IT IS ON UNLESS WE HAVE 1 1/2 FT. OF SNOW. IT IS A LONG TRIP FOR ME IN THE RAIN. WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. RUSS