Sign in to follow this  
chipster2005

I Love My Inherited Wheel Horse

varosd

I got my B-80 from my dad. he is still in CT in his 80's!! thats what its all about .. keeping the memories alive!

Welcome aboard!

Which Ranger BN?

10th SF, 82nd Airborne, 3rd SF, USASOC rock!

timmy b

My Dad's 2 horses went at his and my Mom's estate auction at a time when I did not have a need nor could afford them. I still kick myself and really wish I had "his" horses. Nevertheless, I have since acquired my own 2 horses simply because he was a wheel horse guy...and so am I!

chipster2005

First off.. you guys got class! I know I will feel right at home here...I already do...and its an honor to be assosiated with men of your calibre! I'll do my best to answer ya'll.

AMCRULES00...thanks for the welcome, you made me feel right at home! Let me know how to add that Army seal on my profile. Rangers DO lead the way! HOOOAHH! It was a privelage to serve this great country, now let us preserve our great history.

LEEAVE96..thanks for your tips on the onan engine...I did some piddling today and made sure all was clear and clean...gonna do a service tomorrow and looking forward to its payoff...thanks for taking the time to give a much appreciated tip!

WHEELHORSEJUNKIE...we are nieghbors! I live right off lake Lizzy..off bass hywy...lol..unbelievable! I will give ya a call tomorrow.

WHRAIDER..Ill post some pics tomorrow...since Ill have my RED Headed beauty's shroud off...lol... look foward to helpin out however I can!

GUNNY... Semper Fidelis soldier! Sir... I have alot of respect for the marines...trained alot with you Men of Courage! I remeber one training stint over in California. We deployed to Penalton for a pre-jungle training course...then wound up in Irwin to do a Desert Training Artep, which was followed by 3 weeks of WaterBourne exersizes with the SEALS out of Coranado...that was a tought 6 weeks! Looking back it was the best of times! Thank YOU for your service MARINE!

KINGWOOD...no doubt, these tractors are world class...and Im blessed to have a Pop that had the insight and wisdom to purchase such a fine machine. I am looking foward to passing on a Legacy!

STEVEASAURUS...appreciate your comments, thanks for making me feel welcome!

So...what can I say? 'cept thank ya'll for making me feel like family....I know theres a long road of healing ahead, but it will be a joyful path to take with the likes of you men!

AMC RULES

Chip, PM nylyon-(Admin) with your request for the Army seal, he'll hook you up buddy. :handgestures-salute:

jpmcleod

Chip came over yesterday and it is nice to meet someone in my area with a Wheel Horse connection. Really a nice guy to meet. Hope he and I can can work on our tractors together.

I only hope to pass mine down to my family some day (but not real soon) and they become more interested in them and preserve the Wheel Horse connection.

Chip, you and your family are welcome here anytime. Got to help you get ready for the Florida Flywheelers event this year and we will take our horses.

• Like 1

chipster2005

Thanks for the invite jerry. It was an enlightning experience. WOW! I was amazed at all the horses you own...what a collection. I hope we can spend some time together "Horsing around" :flags-usa: . Thanks again for your kindness. I look forward to getting aquainted.