Sign in to follow this  
Prater

Dirt Is My Enemy!!!

Prater

And the Wheel Horse is my Weapon...

1330478490.jpg

1330478200.jpg

gotta love cell phone pics at dusk...NOT!!!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Steve, it is still February you know? :scratchead: Put a coat on, for Pete's sake. :ROTF:

Ken B

Tractor is looking real good and so is the soil! nice job.

tunahead72

It's hard to tell from my house, but that particular dirt looks like your FRIEND! Is that a garden plot you just tilled? :)

Prater

That dirt was beat into submission...

gwgdog66

Sweet!! :grin:

speedyleedy

Great picture steve , you sure put the hurt to all that dirt ! :laughing-rofl:

Prater

Thats the second tilling this year, I broke it up a while back. Planning to get onions and potatoes in this weekend. Wish that was my dirt, it belongs to my friend Angie.

tgranthamfd

Cool pictures. Did the belt hold up or did you find another one, if so did the #1599 work for you ok. Did you find a suitable cross for the #1599? That is some good looking soil, should grow about anything well.

Jake Kuhn

Looks like it tills nice. And the tractor looks great too. :handgestures-thumbup:

Hydro

That's a great looking Weapon you got there! :ychain:

ol550

How do you get the red tint in the dirt? :ROTF: :ROTF: Looks like it should grow watermelons too.

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Great looking horse. Its always good to see a horse put a serious hurting on some top soil. :ychain: Matt

Prater

Terry,

I still need the belt. Thats dads c-111 still doing the work. I will call you later.

Wheel-N-It

Thats the second tilling this year, I broke it up a while back. Planning to get onions and potatoes in this weekend. Wish that was my dirt, it belongs to my friend Angie.

Steve, tell your friend Angie we need a pic of her sitting on your WheelHorse. Thats one of the rules around here on Leap Day.

Van

Rooster

That's Oklahoma Sooner Dirt, lol!

chris hall

nice tractor. what are you going to plant ?

Prater

Just picked up white, yellow, red and sweet onions today. Potatoes when we find the kind we want this weekend. tomatoes and greens a bit later when we are sure another freeze wont happen.

Paul D.

Nice looking pic :text-bravo: Springs a coming

Prater

The dirt almost won today, I took the C-111 over to a neighbors house to till her garden. I made one pass over the area tilling in some leaves. I decided i wanted to do a second pass and really get the leaves ground in. Once I hit the row where I had tilled twice I sank like no ones business. Just not enough traction with a tiller full of dirt and the front axle buried. My neighbor had to get on the horse while I used a long 2x under the tiller to lift her out. If I had my whits about me I would have snapped a quick pic of Tiffany on the tractor...she is a very attractive young lady...but I was just stumbling trying to figure out how the mighty Wheel Horse was almost carried down into the bowels of earth.

gwgdog66

The dirt almost won today, I took the C-111 over to a neighbors house to till her garden. I made one pass over the area tilling in some leaves. I decided i wanted to do a second pass and really get the leaves ground in. Once I hit the row where I had tilled twice I sank like no ones business. Just not enough traction with a tiller full of dirt and the front axle buried. My neighbor had to get on the horse while I used a long 2x under the tiller to lift her out. If I had my whits about me I would have snapped a quick pic of Tiffany on the tractor...she is a very attractive young lady...but I was just stumbling trying to figure out how the mighty Wheel Horse was almost carried down into the bowels of earth.

:wwp::grin::woohoo: :ychain:

Prater

Dant have any of Tiffany, but here is Angie planting some onions at dusk...Potatoes have to wait until Saturday.

angie_garden.jpg

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Good Job Steve & Nice looking Tilling combo. I need to get the snow chucker done so I can mount my New to me tiller on the C-120.