Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Did some more trading for this......

whfan74

Have been doing some trading with a friend to acquire this beauty. We are starting to get a nice little collection of different style of Wheel Horse trailers.

This one is all original and in fantastic shape. Needless to say that this one will stay as is. No powdercoat will touch this one!

Hope you enjoy!

701Trailer.jpg

Kelly

Wow you don't find many that style, let alone in that shape.

AMC RULES

Neat little :wh: dumper, right there. :thumbs:

1maidenfan

Does that make 2 of that style you have now? :teasing-poke: Should have sold me one of your trailers when I was there :angry-tappingfoot::ROTF: Nice looking trailer. :woohoo: Good trade there.

bowtiebutler956

Very nice. That would look good behind any wheel horse, especially mine. :ychain: Matt

whfan74

Thanks guys....just glad to have it home and in the barn. I have been pretty lucky to have acquired some nice trailers/wagons over the past couple of years.

@John my other trailer is very similar but as you notice from the thread that I have attached that it has the framework for the axle coming all the way up the side of the trailer whereas this one does not. Of course the one I picked up today is in very good shape. The one with the bars on the sides has been powdercoated and had chrome hardware installed on it to give it a little bling. It is pitted pretty bad and has some rot but at least it is now preserved.