Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

so did anyone get snow

Sparky

we got some the last 3 days but not enough to plow til last night but the kid called dibs on plowing so i lost out on running the repowered c 160

Really? Usually I have to " assign" dibs to my son :scratchead: .

:grin:

Mike...........

Will G

Woke up to almost 8" of nasty, wet, HEAVY snow on Saturday. I have to admit I was a little concerned about jamming an almost 40 year old blower into this stuff as it was bloody packy. In the end I figured if I broke something, it'll give me an excuse to take it apart and rebuild. My concerns were unfounded as it turns out, even the 2' pile at the end of the drive barely slowed the C-121 down (I love this little tractor). I did however have to clear the chute a couple times as the snow was quite sticky.

This brings me to a question. Which PTO pulley does everyone use? I have been using the smaller pulley, but was thinking the big one should be faster and perhaps give me a little more range. Thoughts anyone?

I use the outer pulley for the blower and the inner one for the mower deck.

can whlvr

i try both pulleys,i dont seem to see too much difference,a little more power on the outer one(where its supposed to be)but when its cold out ill put it on the inner to show off to the neighbors lol