Sign in to follow this  
Kingwood990

Its so shiny.

Kingwood990

I spent about 3 hours today cleaning and detailing my pride and joy. I hate to say it but I think I like the tractor more than my girl friend (I hope she doesn't see that). Any how I cleaned it up to get ready for the spring. I still need to change the oil and grease her but she is ready to go. For some reason I think I spend more time cleaning and detailing than I do riding. Is it worth it? Yes. I also took the time to armor-all each tread on the tires.

Any how here is the pictures.

209lr94.jpg

2duh24h.jpg

10e555u.jpg

33vdmv5.jpg

6srx8n.jpg

stevebo

Looks good. If it were mine I would reverse the rear rims. The offset and stance will be wider.

Hydro

Looks good. If it were mine I would reverse the rear rims. The offset and stance will be wider.

Me too!

jay in nc

still a good looking tractor matt ,looking forward to seeing you april 28. there is a sears custom 7 here with your name on it!

Kingwood990

Me too!

I have thought about reversing the rims but I think the tires would rub the rear guide wheels. On the right side there is about an inch of clearance between the guide wheel and the rear tire. I might get a set of spacers to run on the tractor when I am not using the deck. The only time I use this tractor is in the field which is flat. I use the John Deere for the steep stuff.

still a good looking tractor matt ,looking forward to seeing you april 28. there is a sears custom 7 here with your name on it!

Thanks Jay. I should be bringing this on the 28th. If you will help me build a shed I will take that custom 7 off of your hands. :eusa-think:

AMC RULES

:text-datsphatyo: :text-coolphotos:

Kingwood990

:text-datsphatyo::text-coolphotos:

Thanks Craig.

Jake Kuhn

Looks good. Wish I had weather like that here. Got about 5" of heavy snow today. Jake

Kingwood990

Looks good. Wish I had weather like that here. Got about 5" of heavy snow today. Jake

Thanks Jake. Well about 3 hours after I took these pictures we had a strong line of thunderstorms move through the area. There was some tornadoes to the north west of us. I think I would take snow over tornadoes.

Wheel-N-It

Good looking tractor Matt! Have that thing gassed up when I come over. I wanna cut some grass with that thing:)

Kingwood990

Good looking tractor Matt! Have that thing gassed up when I come over. I wanna cut some grass with that thing:)

It should be full of gas when you come over. If not the store is just up the road. Just don't get mad when I lap you on the Deere, that thing is fast.

Wheel-N-It

It should be full of gas when you come over. If not the store is just up the road. Just don't get mad when I lap you on the Deere, that thing is fast.

HAHA, good one Matt, lap me 2times on the Deere if you want to, as one thing I've learned over the years regarding WheelHorses is this. Driving and working with a WheelHorse vs. something newer and faster is alot like riding a Harley davidson motorcycle vs. soomething more technically advanced and faster. Riding a Harley gives you alot of inner enjoyment that can't be had with anything else. Its the same to me with a WheelHorse. I have a John Deere too, but I always come back to the WheelHorse.

Like the old Harley motto; "Its not about the destination, its about the journey"

van

Kingwood990

HAHA, good one Matt, lap me 2times on the Deere if you want to, as one thing I've learned over the years regarding WheelHorses is this. Driving and working with a WheelHorse vs. something newer and faster is alot like riding a Harley davidson motorcycle vs. soomething more technically advanced and faster. Riding a Harley gives you alot of inner enjoyment that can't be had with anything else. Its the same to me with a WheelHorse. I have a John Deere too, but I always come back to the WheelHorse.

Like the old Harley motto; "Its not about the destination, its about the journey"

van

You have a point there Van. I do get a sense of pride when I finish mowing with the WH. When I finish with the Deere I just don't get the same feeling. Wait till I get the Homelite finished. Mowing with that thing now that will be a great journey.